Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am not a goldwing owner, I ride a Harley Touring. I am currently over 50 and am really getting to the point where a better ride and a little peace and quiet go a long way. Don't get me wrong, I love my Harley but rode a Goldwing back in the day and Loved it too.

Interesting predicament I have is that I several Honda dealerships near me in Pensacola Florida and Lower Alabama, however I've called every one of them and asked about test rides and have been told No,No and No. I'm sure if I was intent on buying one they'd find a way to produce a test ride out of thin air. Eaglerider in this area doesn't have any Wings either. I don't understand this since I can walk into any Harley dealership anywhere and test ride bikes all day.

I'd love to ride a newer DCT since I have an auto clutch in my current Harley, however I'm having no luck. I may be a convert in the near future but having no luck finding one to ride. I'd love to hear some insight if you guys have any on the situation

·
Administrator
22,400 Posts
:welc:

Maybe if you go into the dealership, they'd have a different attitude.

One of the dealerships near me was really pushing me to test ride a DCT.

·
Premium Member
64,479 Posts
Hallo moedee1

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your search for a nice Wing.
( And with your test ride )

·
Magic Moderator
4,531 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
That may be the way to go, act like an interest buyer and they'll produce a demo bike.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
My Knoxville dealer has been begging me to take a test ride. I had the wife sat on one of the new 'Wings and she wasn't comfortable. So, if I really liked it but couldn't have it that would suck.

But, you should keep asking others, or maybe insinuate thst another dealer is asking you to test, but you prefer their service department.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts