02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,200 Posts
imported post

Looks plumb normal to me :)

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

ya know i shouldnt post when ive had 4 or 5 mikes hard lemonandes its like drinking and driving.... but it sure is fun to read

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
ya know i shouldnt post when ive had 4 or 5 mikes hard lemonandes its like drinking and driving.... but it sure is fun to read
I just figured you were living up to your sig. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Coils look a bit thin, turn around... slowly:ROFL: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

That bike's got no ass.....

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

When we were kids, my brother and I both brought our dirt bikes into the kitchen to do some work on the motors.

Hey, it was in the middle of the kitchen and it was on old country house with a LARGE kitchen.

We had papers, tarps and clothes under everything, we didn't want to make a mess of the kitchen, we were conscientious.

Well, when mom and dad got home, I believed in a devil, because he took over her body. I mean all that was missing was for her head to spin around on her neck. The eyes of a human are net meant to do what hers did, except in cartoons, voices that low and ominous hadn't been heard before James Earl Jones. And dad, the one who was with us when we bought the bikes, who taught, and guided us through learning to work on them.

Our hero, our protector and advocate. Came in behind her, looked around, and before she said a word.. backed out of the kitchen to the front porch giving us a final assessment of our situation...... "You boys are on your own".

Well, just before Satan released his hold on her, she announced she was going out for coffee, and when she got back, not only would every piece, every nut, bolt and sign of our precious bikes would be gone, but the kitchen would be as clean and shiny as the day is built.

It was.

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

Richardrwg wrote:
Our hero, our protector and advocate. Came in behind her, looked around, and before she said a word.. backed out of the kitchen to the front porch giving us a final assessment of our situation...... "You boys are on your own".

Deffinately a wise man...:cheesygrin: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
imported post

Open the door and the exhaust is pointed outside!!

When I was singe I had a bench vice in the kitchen. It was not bolted down, but I made it look like it was. The problem was too many people messed with it thinking it was bolted, and it wrecked the floor.

Bill

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

That's the beauty of it. The house is of unknown vintage but it has many windows, nine foot ceilings and a hole over the gas range where the stovepipe used to go through the wall. It was built before electricity. Before air conditioning. It does have a bathroom. I replaced the kitchen floor thirty years ago. Half the wiring. A lot of the plumbing. Raised a successful kid with the help of two wives. Now I am alone except for my calico cat roomate. Why shouldn't I be allowed to build a dammed bike in my kitchen? I started it in the dead of a cold winter last year. The weather was a big factor. My second ex wife thinks it's cool as hell. I tried bringing my first ex wife here and her blood pressure got too high.

I will get older, I understand that. But I will never mature!

The table was sitting unused. The island was covered in junk mail and trash.

Why the hell not a bike?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

TominDallas wrote:
Why the hell not a bike?
I have no problem with it. I simply stated the obvious, thatit islikely youare not married. :ROFL::ROFL:

John

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

No, I suppose I am between wives. At this age I find motorcycles more stimulating than women. I can't believe I just said that! The last one's back got sore after 36 hours of hard riding so I built a dammed trike.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
imported post

TominDallas wrote:
No, I suppose I am between wives. At this age I find motorcycles more stimulating than women. I can't believe I just said that! The last one's back got sore after 36 hours of hard riding so I built a dammed trike.
Good Lord Man. What's WRONG with you!? Get that trike outta the garage and into the master bedroom where it belongs!

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
imported post

wingsam41 wrote:
TominDallas wrote:
Good Lord Man. What's WRONG with you!? Get that trike outta the garage and into the master bedroom where it belongs!
He can't , his trucks in there.:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
imported post

Nice center piece. I am sure it has brought up many a good discussion.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.