Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey Dudes and Dudettes!

First post here, got a goldwing, me and the g/f want to do some continent exploring this summer. But that's a whole other post.

My rookie question is, is there a way to test the Intercom system on my 86 Aspencade without any headsets or anything. Can I test to see if there is voltage going through and figure it will work, or i'm going to answer my own question and say its probably better to just plug it all in so is there anyone in the brampton ontario area that feels like lending a hand for half an hour?

The reason i ask is because I talked to 'a guy' at the motorcycle show and he was un willing to do a return if my system didnt work. So i dont really want to spend the money if the thing doesnt work. Nor do i have the money to go with those fancy dancy blu-tooth models that dont use the built in system.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

I think that would be your best bet on testing. Maybe someone in your area will be along shortly to lend you a hand............or headset as it were!

Welcome to the forum!!!:waving::waving:

Attachments

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

BUMP

Welcome aboard matt0123 :waving:

We have a few members in that part of the Province.

Surely one of them would be willing to bring their headset over to verify whether your system is functional, or not!

Come on guys! .... help out a fellow winger. :action:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Yes there are several members in the Brampton area, you may have to wait till the wrme weather so you could drive to their house, someone should be along soon to help out.

·
Premium Member
3,344 Posts
imported post

if you look to the left of your screen , under your avatar, if you click on you town, it will bring up any members in your area

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Hi Matt and welcome to the forums, goood to have you on board. :waving:

Just a small point, but when you filled your profile in, you managed to hit a letter g at the end of Brampton and you are showing as the only membe in Bramptong!!! If you go to your profile and edit this, then when you click on it spelt Brampton, it will throw up a list of the members there.

Frustratingly, just about any Winger should be able to plug into your system to test it, shame the dealer isn't so helpful!!!:(

Enjoy the forums and I look forward to hearing of success on the headsets.

:waving::waving:

Incidentally you appear to have 6 members in Brampton and two of those at least are regulars here and friendly, Johnboy and Old Hawkeye, ( neithe bite as far as I know, so try a PM to each of them to see if they can help:). If you speak to orsee Johnboy, say hi to the "Deer slayer" from his old mate Silverfox!!!:cooldevil:

:cooldevil:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.