Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just a quick Thanks Guys, for providing an excellent sticky post in the FAQ for Belt Changes. I was leary about this but with the forum posting and topic over there all went well and easy. Man it needed it too. The bike sounds so much better. Did a coolant,oil and belt change. I get nervous when messing with anything that'll change timing. The post was detailed and very informative and easy. I spent more time peeling off all the stuff to get to the belt covers than actually changing the belts.Its like a banana:D.

KUDOS to you guys.:cooler:

JR

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Same feelings I hada couple months ago. Feels good accomplishing that. It made me know a lot more about my bike, how it comes apart, jacking point, oil change, etc...

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Ya, done it three times now, twice on my wing, but every time it's like a first time for me. I get nervous. But the explanation is first rate. :clapper:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

When I changed the belts on my 1100 a few years ago, I picked up the phone and called axelwik, a forum buddy to ask a few questions. It was so cool having a wing buddy to call, thanks to the forum!

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

:clapper::alco:Woof woof woof...........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.