Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Once again a BIG thank you to all who turned up for the run to Youghal today ,,We had 33 bikes and 2 sidecar combos,everybody seemed to enjoy the day and a really nice lunch in the Lismore Arms hotel ,,Of course a day out wouldnt be the same without all the slagging and boy did we have some today ,,,the weather was beautiful all day and it never even got cloudy,Thanks to Liam and all the lads from the munster wings for their support ,we had wingers from all over the southeast and South ,and of course Dublin,,great to see everybody getting on so well ,,,,See ya all at the AGM..
Ciaran

ps ..sorry about the trailer Paul ,I will get it to you asap...

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

:action:Thanks Ciaran once again for organising a great day out. The new addition is fab looking.

I told you it does'nt rain in the South East, we call it liquid sunshine. Fair dues to everyone who had a long distance to travel when I broke for home in Waterford.

Many thanks for all the info on CB installation. I also got a reply from Paul Hough in the UK, who gave up on the non honda unit, and sourced a second hand one instead. He didn't say where "stead" was, but the next time I am passing I will call in.:action:

Remind me not to don the sheepskin when passing through mountains, where ewes were looking at me all funny. (Couldn't resist the Dub accent, sorry Steve.)

Trust me it will be sunny for the Wexford run on Sunday, hope to see you there.

Who dares wings.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
imported post

Hey Brown bear,

Who said you could use my signature...cheeky!!!

Steve18:X

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
imported post

Hi Brown Bear....

So that was why the sheep were giving you the funny looks.. was the saddle cover...that makes :cheeky1:

I was trying to get that big blonde one put behind the wall for later...:?but allas ....

See you at the next meet...

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.