Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A special word of thanks to everybody who turned up today to greet santa:santawaving: ,aka Mick Wilson in Sth Anne st this morning ,

Mick played a blinder as usual and thank you to Robbie Nolan and cadburys for the sweets and selection boxes that were given out to the passing children in the street ,I am sure wingnut will be putting pictures in the picture section of this site ,,And also to Les Cowan who gave Santa a lift, in his side car combo reindeer ,,There was a brilliant festive asthmosphere in the street and with all the wings that turned up ,santa was lucky to find any room to park his bag of goodies ,,,

well done to all and I hope you all have a merry christmas and a great new year ,,,,see you all in Portumnain Jan for another party ...:clapper::clapper::clapper:cheers Ciaran Meyler ,,,leinster rep GWOCI :waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

It was a good turnout and great weather, considering we had gales and rain the night before! The pictures are on this page;

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/picturepage30.htm

I've just hurriedly put them up this minute as I'm off out now. Didn't have time to check all the links to the pictures are working, so if anyone finds errors please let me know and I will fix them tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

They are all working fine Steve. Apart from the paving stones and quite a few changes of shops etc, Sth. Anne Street hasn't changed in years. Happy Christmas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.