Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, yet another NASSIR is done and in the history books!

I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much I really appreciate everyone who spent time and money to come to Fontana Dam, NC to attend NASSIR 7 this year. It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones and it warmed my heart to see you all having a good time enjoying each other's company! I sincerely hope everyone had a great time riding as well as socializing! I measured the success of the event in the smiles on everyone's faces and I think I lost count on the very first day!!! My ONLY regret is that I did not have enough personal time to visit with each and every one of you as much as I would have liked to.

A special thank you goes out to all those who helped to make NASSIR 7 such a wonderful event. Your willingness to get involved is admirable and it would not have been the event that it was without your helping hands every step of the way. I have so many people to thank for helping to bring the vision for NASSIR 7 to life!!!

Thank you all for allowing me to be your co-host!

John (Halfling)

·
Premium Member
12,730 Posts
:claps::claps::claps::claps: Job well done!!! Hats off to you ,Bernie and all your helpers. As well as thanks to all who attended to make this event filled with special memories .

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Thank you:bow:

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Thank You, John (and all your family John) and Bernie. :claps::claps::claps::claps:
This was a first for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lookin' forward to NASSIR 8.
thecruiser

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Great time had for sure. Just wish we could have helped out more. But the hosting crew handled it tirelessly. Heck of a job :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,854 Posts
Had a wonderful time. This was our first NASSIR and loved every day. Thank you John and your family and also thank you Bernie. Looking forward to next year too.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,191 Posts
I had a great time, thanks.

No Sir, we should be thanking you and all the other people that arranged it all

Thanks for all the time, money, blood, sweat and tears you guys & your families put into it, and I say this as someone who has spent 14 years and $15,000 rebuilding a $1000 bike, so I know!

It was wonderful meeting Dave and Mel and extra special being able to repay a token to the former, the main reason I was amongst your number, as well as some really good people, that really cared.

All apart from almost 1300 miles across this great country that I'll never forget. This American/Englishman discovered the Natchez Trace Parkway and the Trail of tears highway on the way there and I also thank ya'all, for that.

The failure of OGR1 was totally my fault and not that of the machine, this has been proven since my return and repairs are in hand as I speak.

BuckFarrack tells me you (John) are holding the T shirt you gave me, found hanging on a fence while I was DOMA, so if you feel like sending it on, PM me for an address and of course yours to return shipping costs, if not, I'll understand, and thanks again. Paul.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
BuckFarrack tells me you (John) are holding the T shirt you gave me, found hanging on a fence while I was DOMA, so if you feel like sending it on, PM me for an address and of course yours to return shipping costs, if not, I'll understand, and thanks again. Paul.
Paul, Yer a Sport and I'm glad to have met you!! Next time we'll take better care of you I promise!!! Looking forward to the next time!

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Our first NASSIR but not our last... An excellent job done by you John, and Bernie and all the other folks/staff that helped put this event on... We know how much work these things are from personal experience, and we want to say thank you to all for a great job...

See you all at NASSIR 8!!

Les

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.