Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bow: A great big THANK YOU to Bob and Anita and all the Canadians for all their hard work in putting together NASSIR 6. We had a wonderful time visiting, riding, swimming, and eating. The auction was a blast (Thanks Flyone) and it raised mega bucks for The Wounded Warriors.

And a special :bowing: to tricky (Rick & Sue) for the hospitality.

Hope to see you all at NASSIR 7.

Dennis & Patty

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Thank you Bob and Anita and all the Canadians who worked on NASSIR 6. I know you put a tremendous amount of time in it and we all had a great time!

And thank you Tricky and Sue for putting up with Button Lady. Oh and me too! ;-)

·
Premium Member
12,749 Posts
Thank You can not be said enough for the great event the Canadians (all the Hosting Staff ) put together for us to enjoy there scenery .
As well as the host Thanks to Button Lady and DRod for the buttons and to all those who dontated to the auction . As well as Flyone for his auctioneering .
Another Thankyou to Caramelcat ( Gwen ) for showing us all the goodies for auctions
Thanks to everyone who was there .

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
When putting on a event of this size, a lot of hard work, sweat, and tears goes into it unoticed, I wish to thank you for doing such a great job. I hope to see you folks again, and thanks...........Jim

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Had a great time, and Pam.. really enjoying your book that I got at the auction... had a couple of rainy days here on PEI, and your book is an awesome read.. thanks.

Judy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.