Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thanks to everyone who turned up at Hamburg and made Dylan and myself feel at home. We had a great time. I managed to meet and speak to almost everyone there and I wish I had more time to talk with you all.
Thanks to Wayne for the use of his GL1200 for the Niagra trips and to all those who also offered Dylan and myself the use of their Goldwings.
Thanks to everyone who brought stuff for the auction and those who bought it. As you know your money raised goes towards fundraisers for members in need (such as morriscat whose bike caught fire and RayandTracy who had to pay for their downed GL1200 to be released from wherever it got towed after their accident) and defraying the $200 monthly site hosting costs. So it all gets put to good use.

Special thanks to Patty and Dennis and their band of helpers for all their hard work, they really did attend to every detail. I think Patty was worried about something going wrong, but it all went perfectly.

Thanks for a very memorable and enjoyable week, you all make this humble forum worthwhile. :waving:

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
imported post

Well Steve it was a triple pleasure to meet you and Dylan, and all the really nice folk, that forgave me showing up on a Harley..

I really enjoyed the whole experience, and my first group rides..

Total pleasure meet you and the kid :)

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and you know the rest!! :readit:

Ray

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

Steve, it was really nice to meet you, and have the chance to talk some. Thanks for coming out to the US and bringing Dylan along, as well. He's a great kid! It's too bad he was under the weather, and couldn't make the trip to the falls...though that just means you'll have to bring him back again.:cheesygrin:

Dylan>>>you need to cut down on the COFFEE!!!:blackstuff:(ps: how'd you like it??)

Thanks again for the goody bag, too! Hope to see you again soon.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Sorry I didn't make it Steve but come next year, watch out!! I don't care where you guys voted for next year, I'm gonna be there!! The only thing that will stop me next year will be my death and even thing I may require Linda to show up with my ashes in a Urn with a Wing emblem on it!!

·
Administrator
58,970 Posts
imported post

Steve,

Again it was my pleasure to be able to sit down and have long conversations with you and Dylan.

Without your perseverance and dedication this forum would not be the wonderful thing that it is today.

You have struck upon a unique combination of looseness, friendliness, and commercial free structure to give all of us this wonderful place to call home...

I met many family members for the first time, I met many more for a 2nd and a few for a 3rd time. That just can't be measured by any ruler that I know of.

Wish you and Dylan a safe trip back home...

John

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
imported post

Aww John you're just a big old Teddy Bear, but I echo your sentiments 100%... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Great seeing you again, Steve and Dylan. My dad and uncle were very impressed to meet you. They said y'all sure talk funny, but I told them you were from East Georgia!

I hope y'all have a great tour while you are here.

Sean

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Steve and Dylan, THanks for making our second Nassir a great time besides our slight encounter with that car:shock:please think of Wayne as he travels today and tomorrow to Michigan after going so far out of his way for Tracy and me.

Thanks for this great family that has evolved from a humble beginning!

Ray and Tracy:byebye:

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Steve,

Without your perseverance and dedication this forum would not be the wonderful thing that it is today.

You have struck upon a unique combination of looseness, friendliness, and commercial free structure to give all of us this wonderful place to call home...

Wish you and Dylan a safe trip back home...
I agree with John, Steve.

It is the best forum I have ever been on. Congratulations :clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
imported post

I agree with all of you. It was great to meet you all, especially Steve and Dylan, since they came so far. Now I can put a face to many of the names here. I also echo John's thought. This is a unique place. You should be very proud Steve.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
imported post

I agree with all everyone else has said. It was certainly a pleasure to meet everyone. IDK if I'll make it to Washington for next year or not.
Someone please talk to my wife about that ride, lol

A big "Job Well Done" goes out to all involved setting it all up from Michael and I.

Thanks for the goody bag, I've been showing the shamrock to my buddies and telling lots of stories and showing pics of a Moose Lodge parking lot full of wings.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

It was great to meet you and Dylan.Would have liked to talk more(maybe next time).Hope Dylan doesn't mind being teased a bit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.