Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm sad to tell you all that Kennedy Technology Group has suspended all of its electronics production operations. It's been a great 15 years, but it's time to bow out. For warranty and repair questions: write to Kennedy Group, 4000 W. 6th St. #271, Lawrence KS 66049. My web page will remain up for a period of time for those of you who need reference prints and operating instructions. I will be selling off all the inventory, tooling, and designs. As I get them inventoried and ready to sell, I will post them on my web page.

You have made this enterprise a thoroughly enjoyable one. I had a great crew who did fantastic work. I could not have done it without their skill, craftsmanship, and genuine concern for the quality of the product they produced. I'll miss them.

As for my customers: I could not have asked for a better group of people. In the 15 years of business, I NEVER got a bum check. I did get a couple chargebacks, but out of the thousands of transactions I had, that's a remarkable number and speaks glowingly of the honesty, integrity, and genuine good heartedness of my customers. I have been truly blessed.

So long, guys! Stay well.

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
imported post

Thank you for popping in here and posting. I have seen concerns both here and on the GWRRA board about you. Sorry to see you go but I hope you a doing ok otherwise.

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

Thanks Jon I wish you well in the future. Jay

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

Best wishes for you. We appreciate all you've done. Take care and God bless.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Thanks Jon for the amazing products you offered. I still have my old Cellset which I bought for my 1500 Wing and then fitted to my 1800. It still works after 15 years.

I hope your future is bright, and remember you are always welcome here.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Jon,
It's a sad thing to see a high quality manufacturer leave the market.
I wish you the best with whatever is next for you.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Lots of stuff to unload... take a look. Also some great tooling, especially die sets and electric crimp machines. No PM's, please. Send to my email.

http://cellset.com/

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Best of Luck in what you do next. be it fishing, ridin, or working.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
imported post

Jon,

I too hate to see you and KTG going out of business since you fulfilled an important need for modifying the audio systems on our GL1800's with great and innovative add-on products. :byebye:

I wish you all the best in your new endeavors. I also hope that you let us know who will be taking over your business and/or inventory and continuing to offer your products. Ride Safe! :claps:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

You will be missed Jon. Your products and service were up there with all the best guys.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
imported post

I had one of your systems I installed on the 94 Trike, it was a Cell phone connector and worked Great...

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

TO retire, one has to actually have a job. This has been a joy. I'm just closing shop and moving on to something else. Maybe some kind of carbon offset scam.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Thanks Jon for all your support, advice and help over the years. It saddens me to see another good vendor close up shop.

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
imported post

Thank you for updating us Jon. I seen posts elsewhere about this and we all wish you well.

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
imported post

Darn!! Really sorry to hear that Jon... It's been a while since I bought any of your products but that speaks well of their design and reliability...

You were a class act that provided a valuable product and service to the MC fraternity and you will be sorely missed...

The best of luck in your future endeavors and hope all works out for you...

Les

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,716 Posts
imported post

Thanks Jon for all you have done for our community.

Sometimes, a good thing just has to come to an end.
When that time arises, you know it; and it would seem that it has come for you.

Bless you in all future efforts and enjoy your new future.

John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.