Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

to all that poasted in the milage topic and decal topic than ks, the decals went great with the soapy water trick.

Next question
has anyone ever seen a trunk relocation kit for a 1500 ?? im a big guy and wife is a bit cramped in the back so i was gonna re-locate the trunk back a bit and look into a Corbin for our 97 gl1500,

thanks Gang

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

tkjones2 wrote:
to all that poasted in the milage topic and decal topic than ks, the decals went great with the soapy water trick.

Next question
has anyone ever seen a trunk relocation kit for a 1500 ?? im a big guy and wife is a bit cramped in the back so i was gonna re-locate the trunk back a bit and look into a Corbin for our 97 gl1500,

thanks Gang
I haven't seen one for a 1500, but if you take the trunk off it might become apparent how to do it. The woman who hangs aroun here and I am no lightweights either and I've found the bike sure handles better two up with Progressive air shocks on the back. They have heavier springs and both shocks are airshocks. It's a pretty easy job installing them.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yeah the ride os great, but i like the backrest all the way back and wife is wanting some front to back room

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

tkjones2 wrote:
Yeah the ride os great, but i like the backrest all the way back and wife is wanting some front to back room
Yeah, the woman who hangs around here mentioned that once and I told her how to get it, turned out that was a bit of an error on my part!

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

I don't think it would be an easy job moving the GL1500 trunk back, the way the whole thing integrates with the rest of the bike.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Instead of moving the trunk back ,why dont you try making the passenger backrest thinner,,,you should gain about 2 inchs and still leave it confortable for her ,,,cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
tkjones2 wrote:
Yeah, the woman who hangs around here mentioned that once and I told her how to get it, turned out that was a bit of an error on my part!
Man exavid your a braver man then i am:cheeky1:. If i said something like that tomy little over 6 foot tall woman that hangs around here id get waylaid for sure:goofygrin:

Pat

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I said it with a smile Pat.

Then I ducked, covered and ran!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.