Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thank you Rudy,

My Harbor Freight Lift arrived yesterday.

Thanks to your great web page and pictures I had the lift assembled and the bike up in the air in less than an hour.

Linheart

:15blue:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Happy it helped out. Mine continues to return it's $60 investment year after year.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I received my Harbor Frt flyer yesterday. They are still $60.00. I wish I could get one now but will have to wait!

Bernie

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

ohhh $60? I'll have to find a way to slip that into my budget!

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

Just a note about H.F. I went in to pick up some digital calipers that were advertised online for $20. When I got to the store,the store price was still the regular price. They said that if I brought in the ad that was on line they would honor the web price. So, if you go to pick up a item you saw online , take the add with you!

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

82winginvegas wrote:
Just a note about H.F. I went in to pick up some digital calipers that were advertised online for $20. When I got to the store,the store price was still the regular price. They said that if I brought in the ad that was on line they would honor the web price. So, if you go to pick up a item you saw online , take the add with you!
Same rule goes here at our local HF. If you get a flyer with a low price, take it to the store to get that price.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
imported post

I make a habit of searching HF online and print the "good deals" so if the price is different, I have backup. They have always honored the lower price.

Don't forget to sign up for their weekly email flyer too. Sometime there's a 10-15% printable coupon. Currently there is a $10 gift card in their snail mail catalog. This makes that NO. 2792 lift $49.99.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.