Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Thanks Fly and the Rhinos.. AN awesome job... and hanging out a while on Frday was nice too

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Fly and the Rhinos did a wonderful job of NASSIR 5.:thumbsup: You folks are gonna be a hard act to follow, unless the Screech causes memory loss. :applause:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Well it was more fun than a barrel of monkeys there...When you think you are doing someone a favor by leaving your hemet on the flyers that were blowing away, only to come back and find your helmet gone?????....Thank You Steve, Mike, and partly Bill for hiding my helmet.....As Bill about the trailer in his doorway?????....Then when the group picture was being taken, these friends of mine parked the Yahama I was riding between two huge Goldwings, so it wouldn't be in the group picture, which I missed ..Some Quality time with my son having a swim and a BBQ on the Roaring River...

The soft ball fights were kool, that motel owner is going to be finding those softballs for years in the undergrowth....BTW Patti has a wicked arm...Too many thinks to mention, met lots of great people, and had a blast....See y'all later with maybe some pictures..Now where did I lay my camera down??? :?.....

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

You know Redbaron, the bike thing was purely accidental. We really didn't intend it to be "hidden", just out of the way for the photo.

The helmet...now that's another story. :ROFL:

I don't know if I told you or not, but your son was in on that one too. :D

·
Premium Member
5,377 Posts
imported post

When you're living in a big city it's easy toget wrapped up in the pace not unlike going with the flow of traffic. Too fast gets you in trouble and too slow gets you run over. NASSIR 5 was a breath of fresh air. Unwind, relax, chill out and visit with a bunch of really decent people.

Thankyou everyone for the reality check.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
We had a ball,great time and is was super nice to meet all our friends from the forum ,what was especially nice was to have all the mods together for the first time ,
I wish Flyone would come out of his shell and let himself go :ROFL:
The high light of this trip for me was giving DYLAN the biggest fright of his life ,it was just too funny ,
Thank you to all the rhinos for putting on a great NASSIR and we will see you all in eCANADA eehhh eehhh eehhh::::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We need to here more about this;)

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Many thanks to all that worked so hard to make NASSIR 5 so much fun for us all!

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Bill .... you and the Rhinos are to be commended on a real bang up job that you put together for N5!! Very well organized, with no details left out. All the Ts and Is were crossed/dotted! :claps::claps:

I had an absolutesuper time, losing my voice after the 2nd day. :)

I just hope that N6 shows half as much execution of the fine details as what you and the staff of N5 pulled off! Well done Rhinos! :bow:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

To all the Rhino's ---->:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

This wasa great event. I know alot of hard work and sweat went into planning/executing this NASSIR!Snorebabe and I had a great time and met alot of new friends.

(2 of the coolest guys there)

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
imported post

Yep! I agree!!! You two were the coolest guys there! :bow:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Even watching from afar ...........(THANKS RUDY) it was obvious the excellent job the Rhino's did with all the helpers. :claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

Next year ............the pressure's on but the Canadian hospitality will leave nothing out I think if we checked the location is actually "south" of the NASSIR 4 location but yer all welcome "up here" in Canada "EH" for NASSIR 6 in the center of the universe ..........Southern Ontario. There is a fine crew in the area. :waving::waving:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

beenshot wrote:
Flyone wrote:
Yep! I agree!!! You two were the coolest guys there! :bow:
a couple of jim-dandy's for sure:thumbsup:
Jim-Dandy's what :?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Yerp, my boss used to tell my partner & I that we were a real pair of Jim-Dandy's... but he added some more descriptive anatomy parts ............:shock:

·
Premium Member
4,211 Posts
imported post

Tis a far far better thing to be a couple of Jim-Dandy's than a Dandy Jim's.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
imported post

What's Her Name & I had a blast. Great meeting old friends and making new friends...(Though Beaver Bill and Horsetrdr should be avoided at all costs)...

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.