Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I can't believe the friendliness of people on this forum. Asked a question about CB radio and tonys96 offered to help me on his day off from work. Rode up there this morning and he was waiting for me. Helped me get everything apart to check the wiring, cleaned the controls etc. Thought we had it but alas, no go. Wasn't for lack of effort on tony's part. His friend Norm came over to offer moral support and another hand. After we got done they even offered me a taste of one of their wines they make. These guys are good, friendly and make great wine. Then they took me on a nice ride and then unfortunately had to part ways. Tony went above and beyond the call of duty. Just wanted people to know what kind of people frequent this forum

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
imported post

Thats what makes this such a great place.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
imported post

THANKS tony96! I know, this forum is great. I had a problem with a leak in my driveshaft, I posted it here and had almost imediate response. I first tried it on the Yahoo Goldwing group and to this day still no response and that was back in mid May. Have since resigned to just checking the Yahoo goup for anything different, but stay with this forum all the time.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well done Tony96, good to hear of your helping a fellow Winger!!

Pete

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

BRowan wrote:
Tony is a great asset here, he deserves to be a guru. :clapper:
Guru would perhaps not be quite thebest title!

I propose he be made:

Forum camera man( for his shots of his outings)

Senior US route planner (for his tips on roads to ride)

Forum Mobile Mechanic. ( has loads of time off work to go anywhere)

And finally Wine Guru.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Well done Tony ,:clapper::clapper:,To go out of your way to help another member is super nice and I hope some members here can help you one day ,,:clapper::clapper:

There is a member here in west Cork in Ireland having trouble with his CB ,,well I just thought if you were passing this way .....:madeyes:...........Cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
imported post

Aw shucks guys...I'm blushing now.

I'd do the same for anyone, motorcycling is in my blood.

Randy, I just helped you do the work.

And if I'm ever on the "Green Isle" I'd be happy to stop by, drink some of your finest and watch you work on your bike.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

In my neck of the woods, its Marco. He has been very helpful to me, and I really appreciate it.

:clapper:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.