Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well the 85 LTD is gone (but not forgotten!) but I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great info and laughs over the last 5 years.

I doubt that I will buy another Wing - I sold the LTD due to chronic health issues and loss of strength to manage the weight of the Wing. But I will continue to ride my Shadow. I will also continue to "lurk" here ocassionalybut won't be able to comment much, being"Wing-less". However, as many have said before, this is by far the best MC forum on the WEB.

Thanks and best wishes!

JimC in NC

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
imported post

Not having a Wing hasn't stopped me from posting.

You're right, this is the best MC forum, I'm glad that they let me stick around.

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

Jim , no need to rush off or quit posting . I am sure your having a LTD , you have some valuable insights . Theres just not that many LTD/ SEI bikes . Please do stick around .

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,211 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Jim , no need to rush off or quit posting . I am sure your having a LTD , you have some valuable insights . Theres just not that many LTD/ SEI bikes . Please do stick around .
Yes Sir, don't leave, we may need your valuable experience's some day, you can't just quit....:wtf:

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
imported post

You don't lose your family just because you for one reason or another have to change your ride. I'd stay put if I were you. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
imported post

Stick around and take your cue from Cousin Jack.

Mel rides an ST 1300 and is a major contributor.

(He tries to convert us, but we still love him).:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Don' leave!!! Stick around!!!! The more, the merrier!!!!!:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

You can't go anywhere. You are family! Capiech?:smiler:

Dubs

·
Premium Member
1985 GL1200 Limited Edition
3,485 Posts
imported post

JimC wrote:
Well the 85 LTD is gone (but not forgotten!) but I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great info and laughs over the last 5 years.

I doubt that I will buy another Wing - I sold the LTD due to chronic health issues and loss of strength to manage the weight of the Wing. But I will continue to ride my Shadow. I will also continue to "lurk" here ocassionalybut won't be able to comment much, being"Wing-less". However, as many have said before, this is by far the best MC forum on the WEB.

Thanks and best wishes!

JimC in NC
I was wondering why you never got back with me about that mold I made to repair your fairing mirror mount.... I'm glad yer still riding though and we'll have to get together and ride the Snake or the Blue Ridge next summer!!!:coollep:

·
Premium Member
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

roscoepc wrote:
JimC wrote:

Thanks and best wishes!

JimC in NC
I was wondering why you never got back with me about that mold I made to repair your fairing mirror mount.... I'm glad yer still riding though and we'll have to get together and ride the Snake or the Blue Ridge next summer!!!:coollep:
Thanks Don. I guess I was confused; I was waiting for you to let me know the mold was ready. It would be great to ride together - let me know if you plan to be down this way.
Jim

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Good luck with the Shadow Jim. No need to lurk, you can keep posting normally with or without a Wing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.