Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The weather is clear and going to be in the mid to upper 50's. I hear a faint call. Yes, it's the wing in the building calling me to ride. He wants to go and explore, to find some twisities and put him thru the paces. AHHHH. I will honor his request later this afternoon:cool:

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
imported post

You Lucky Dog - it is supposed to rain here so no ridin' for me. Enjoy the day.:baffled:

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
imported post

Have a good ride ...

I would like to do the same thing ... it is supposed to get 60 degress here today.

Some people get all the riding in ... :baffled:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

I am going too, in a bit, supposed to be 67 today, at the moment it is 40, but the sun is creeping up.....around noon, see ya! Kit

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Supposed to hit 63 here in the upstate. Currently 46, gotta ways to go yet. May get in a ride after dinner to burn off the turkey with. Mesquite smoked in a gas grill!! Dinner at 4. Come on up Kit.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

Now ya'll are just going to make "them northern boys" mad if u's keep it up.

It's suppose to 72F, sunny, and real purdy here.:cheeky1::dance::battle::thumpingmad:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Foosman(5) wrote:

It's suppose to 72F, sunny, and real purdy here.:cheeky1::dance::battle::thumpingmad:
Naw, it won't make them mad, it'll make them jealous!! and want to move south!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Yep, headed out in about an hour, see clouds, but suppose to clear up by afternoon. Just got to work up an appetite so I can gorge myself latter. :cheeky1:

Weather lady says it suppose to be 69 today. :D

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
imported post

Hope to get in a ride here as well.:) Supposed to be in the upper 50's to low 60's today.:)

Cobra

:15grey:

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
imported post

Wife and I are meeting a riding buddy tomorrow at 10 AM for a bit of a cruise. Will be in the 40's so we are good to go.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Sure like to go, too. The football matchups they have scheduled for today, won't hold my attention too long.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Wife and I are going out today. She is riding her Shadow. It is close to 50 here today. I have been riding almost everyday to work. But she has not riden in almost a month. I left for work yesterday morning on the Kawasaki Concours 15.8 degrees. Sure do miss the big goldwing fairing then. Still waiting on tire from Metzler for the 1500 and the front end is being rebuilt on the 1100.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Foosman(5) wrote:

Naw, it won't make them mad, it'll make them jealous!! and want to move south!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:
Ya, like Bagmaster said :gunhead::gunhead: Enjoy your rides. :action::action::action::action::action:

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

If there wasn't any of that white stuff (along with ice) in my driveway, I would be out already. It's suppose to be in the upper 30's today.

But then there is the salt residue all over the roads and I don't like the idea of doing that to my best friend.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

lo 60s and sunny. went for a little bit not far, running errands, but lucky for me the 1500 has a lot of storage :D, saw about 6 bikes or so.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

oh well, made about 29 miles. Wife was alittle chilly. Decided to go visit the inlaws. There is always tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
imported post

I got in a 153 mile ride today, only seen a few bikes. Did get to meet a nice Georgia State Patrol officer, guess they were looking for drunk drivers? He just looked at my license and sent me on my way.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, ended up eating later than planned, didn't get a ride in at all. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Supposed to rain Saturday but we'll see. I want to get back over to the flea market and buy a leather vest from the guy I got my chaps from. He has some real nice plain vests for 19 bucks.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Wife and I rode almost 100 miles this afternoon. Mid 40's lots of sun shine. She told me she was done for the season. She had me ad stabil to her Shadow and put it up when we got home. I am riding a little more. So far we have had no snow or ice. So the salt trucks have not made a mess of the roads yet. 25 tonight and 45 tomorrow. That means I ride to work at least 1 more day.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Planned all week to ride today, was in the upper 50's and beautiful. Then developed problems with the left sciatic nerve, can barely walk and was told not to sit. Smoked three turkeys, which were very moist and flavorful, and tried to avoid the garage. Failed that three times, just stood there and looked at the Wing sadly.

Hopefully more riding yet as the nice days occur :cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.