Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

On behalf of the Goldwing owners club of Northern Ireland I would like to say a huge THANKYOU to the members of Irish Owners Club for making the journey to Belfast for the Goldwing Ridein to the Odyssey Arena. Sorry we couldn't arrange for better weather but your presence certainly brightened up our day. I did hear more than once from our club members, persons stating that your bikes were a credit to you all and you will be more than welcome anytime. I hope you all got home safe and well. I will definately be making all efforts to return the favour and bring the guys up here down South in the near future.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi John ,,you are more than welcome ,,we had a great day ,despite the weather and we all made it home safe ,,A special word of thanks to Peter from the Munster wings who travelled all the way from Cork in the cold and rain and returned to Cork the same day ,,,We will be back up in the north again soon and hope to meet up with all our friends from the GWOCNI once more ,,cheers Ciaran Meyler ,,Leinster rep GWOCI

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.