Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to be political, just that it seems there is a lot of pressure from the big money folks to kill our rights to access information.

the social media sights are banning 2nd Amendment Groups from what I have been reading on FB.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Yep,they're after the whole damn constitution,except the 25th amendment of course

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
26,539 Posts
Social media is the least of my worries. If you can buy guns and ammo do it now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
A little revolution from time to time is a good thing. Rough quote of Benjamin Franklin. To secure the peace is to prepare for war. George Washington. Both men knew that the tyranny we face would come from within. My friend said it best when he said if your not a government watch list you havent spoken your mind.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The far left and RINOs don't need any pressure at all. They'll be more than happy to damage the 2A (and 1A) as much as possible. Bills have already been introduced by sitting Congressmen. Will they pass? Who knows? But I doubt they'll walk far away from that fight.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's a shame that those who are entrusted to defend the constitution only defend the parts they like and treat the bill of rights like it is a subjective document open for interpretation. The 2nd a is one of the shortest most concise of all the bill of rights. Benjamin Franklin warned oh so many years ago that a people who trade their freedoms for a sense of security deserve none and shall have neither.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts