1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yup,

here are the results.

if you dropped that ice cream cone, or a slice of freshly buttered toast on the floor.

Clean it up, and put it in the trash! now! :|

http://newatlas.com/five-second-rule/45359/

most of us have tried to salvage food dropped onto a 'clean surface'.....

like the kitchen counter, it was just cleaned up with that new dish towel you grabbed out of the drawer... good to go, right?

Or, you just now finished sweeping the floor, the dogs have not been in the house for oh, at least 30 minutes.... right?

well, I have tried to save my share of food over the years, but not anymore.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
My mother used to say "You gotta eat a peck off dirt before you die." I passed that milestone many years ago, and I'm still on the green side of the ground.

·
Magic Moderator
4,529 Posts
If it hits the floor, it hits the trash. Too many germs on the floor no matter how good you clean.

·
Administrator
25,768 Posts
Dirt & germs are good for you, to an extent. That's where you get some of your immunities. Most of the sickly kids you see were never allowed to play in the dirt, eat mud pies or whatever else they picked up off the ground.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Dirt & germs are good for you, to an extent. That's where you get some of your immunities. Most of the sickly kids you see were never allowed to play in the dirt, eat mud pies or whatever else they picked up off the ground.
What's that quote?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.