1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The body builder takes off his shirt and the blonde says,

'What a Great chest you have!'

He tells her, 'That's 100 lbs. of dynamite, Baby.'

He takes off his pants and the blonde says,'What massive calves you have!'

The body builde r tells her, 'That's 100 lbs. of dynamite, Baby.'

He then removes his underwear and the blonde goes running out of the apartment screaming in fear.

The body builder puts his clothes back on and chases after her. He catches up to her and asks why she ran out of the apartment like that.

Scroll down.......

The blonde replies,'I was afraid to be around all that dynamite after I saw how short the fuse was!'

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Wait!... it was shrinkage, shrinkage I tell you...

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Is that like "Heat Shrink"?

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
imported post

On that note.....There was the guy who became eligible for Social Security (a pensioner, in UK...?).....who was telling his wife about going down to sign up for his pension.

He said, " I forgot to take my birth certificate to the Social Security office with me, but I unbuttoned my shirt, and the fine silver hairs on my chest were enough to convince the lady there that I was of sufficient age for retirement pension."

The wife replied, " Well, if that meets the requirement, you should have dropped your pants for her. You could probably have qualified for disability, as well!"

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

LOL

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

It's 20 below in Michigan. Everything is shrinking, including my retirement fund. Obama gonna save the day! yeah, right....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.