Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, is there anyone out there, going to the light parade thing? I mean, obviously some of you are, just, would you like to say so, because as a Newbie, I would like to meet folks from on here, but since we won't have name tags, we might end up as passing ships in the night.

Perhaps someone should take on the mantel of "merchandising officer" and flog us "Steve Saunders" badges, stickers and Tshirts, identifying us from the other riff raff:goofygrin:.

Anyway, I just wondered

Pete

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

I will definitely there. Probably on the gl1800. I think there are a few Irish coming over, there is a toic about this further down the General Discussion page.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
imported post

Pete- Print this on your T-shirt.....JP

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

johnapool wrote:
Pete- Print this on your T-shirt.....JP
Excellent Johnapool, now how would I get it from the screen infront of me onto the shirt?

Pete

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
imported post

First, save the picture onto your computer. Get a T-shirt printing kit, which has the software for reversing the image, and also comes with special transfer paper to print the image on, then it just irons on! JP

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
I will definitely there. Probably on the gl1800. I think there are a few Irish coming over, there is a toic about this further down the General Discussion page.
A few Irish?hey man wait for the invasion ,,,,,there are more than a few coming ....And we know how to party .....anybody who was at the northern Ireland birthday bash will verify this ,,,see ya all in Blackpool...Ciaran:band:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.