Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi, y'all!

Hey, listen.... my cherished younger brother, who lives near Chicago (something I've never understood), and who rides a 2007 Wineberry 1800 (who in the heck ever heard of Black Cherry?), is trying to decide whether or not to join this forum and to participate in Nassir 2! I'm hoping you will all post on here to encourage him and his lovely wife, Susan, to do so!

His name, again, is Dave, or, if you prefer, Cousin Jack Lite! Please post on here and encourage him to get his corporate rear end out to Montrose in September! You'all like Cousin Jack Lite, I guarantee it!

(p.s. Also encourage him to bring his cargo net and the handlebar compass that always points to his handlebars!)

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Hey Dave! Join in man! And when you go to Montrose in Sept, all you have to do is stop off in Kearney, NE and as long as you don't mind being seen with a biker on an 1100, we can ride out together.

·
Administrator
26,566 Posts
imported post

OK Dave (cousin Jack lite) come on and join the fun, if I can do it you can do it.
Hey Cousin Jack, don't laugh at his compass, at least it's consistent, like a clock that doesn't work. Right twice a day.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
imported post

Dave looking forward to you joining up. I live just down the road from you. I am from Downs just outside of Bloomiongton. If you are ever headed down this way give us a shout.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Dave, you don't know what you're missing - the Greatest Goldwing forum in the World and everything that goes with it, including Cousin Jack :shock:

I've got good friends, plenty of helpful advice, corny jokes (cheers PP) and great memories of some good Meet n Greets out of this forum, with plenty more in the future.

We even have a forum mascot.

Where are you at the moment Hobo :baffled:

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
imported post

Hey Dave,we kinda like your big brother---maybe we will like you too. So "Take a chance on us"

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

Dave, you will have a lot of fun here and probably learn something about your Wing by mistake! I did!! The experience and fun is over the top and is a benefit to everyone here! I have never regretted joing yet and I've been here a little while. :cooldevil:

Besides, the entry fee is right!!! :)So what do you have to lose?:baffled:

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

Heck yea dave, join in.

This place is great....in spite of Cousin Jack:waving:.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Hey Dave, if your lurking at the moment,,,,,,,,,,,, WELCOME ABOARD:waving:.

There,,,,,,,,,,, I got to be the "unofficial" first to greet you. But really, nothing but good folks here with valuble info. And if for no other reason,,,,,,,,, use us for an excuse to ride out west in Sept.

Hope to see you here & there;)

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I'm fairly new and really enjoy these clowns. It's been great, not sure I want to know what they call me, but it's been a blast. They don't fault me for my trike, so can't be bad. Join in.

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

:cool: Come on Dave join in and have some more fun :jumper::goofygrin:

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

Hey Dave... Come join us, even now... I'm not that far from chicago either.. (Terre Haute Indiana).. and you can stratighten out all those tall stories that CJ (Mel) spins from time to time.. and I don't know why we should call you CJ lite... maybe Cousin Dave fits better:cool:.. anyway... hope to see you in September.. Jim

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Any friend of CJ's is a friend of ours, come on and join in. It does help to be a little off the wall, but it is not a pre-requisite.

Dark Red 07, way to go, I have a dark red 06.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Why would he want to join here?

People would wish him a happy birthday:p
Encourage him in tough times.:p
Help solve problems:p
teach him bad jokes:p
show him good places to ride:p
give him reasons to meet new people:p
learn things about his bike:p

Bah Humbug!:X

No, dont join, you wont have any fun at all!:p

;)

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Ah ahha ha ha ha ha!

That's the spirit, guys, that's what I was looking for!

(With the exception of the reference to the "tall tales" told by me, the one and only Cousin Jack, :X, I guarantee you that none of my tales are "tall," they are all "short," and, if they ain't true -- they should be!:D)

Now, I don't wanna give you the impression that Cousin Dave or Cousin Jack Lite is a total neophyte... he ain't.... we had wonderful tours together two and three summers ago, and we would have had another this year had Red and me not decided to go deer hunting with a 1500....:shock:

To prove he's an old hand, here's a picture of him artfully repacking his 1800after his first night out! Ain't he cute? I'm now gonna email him a link to this thread! :cool:

Attachments

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

And the caption is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IT ALL FIT BEFORE:cheeky1::D

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
imported post

Whoa! I am overwhelmed at the response my brother (Cousin Jack) received on this thread! You folks are amazing. Of course, guess I'm not too surprised after talking to several of you and printing your emails you sent ole Jack and his much better half (Red) while they were spending a week in a Michigan hospital after losing that deer collision. I just gotta say I am a bit concerned with your judgment of character. And if you believe any of his stories, maybe some of you never exhaled in the sixties. Don't believe anything he tells you without photos to back it up...except the one where I was organizing our gear. You can believe anything Sandy says.
Well...gotta leave now and mention to my wife there is this get-together out in Denver. She is game for anything as long as she can turn off the intercom. The caption on the picture should really be:
Cousin Jack Lite:"Susan, you gotta stop shoppin."
Susan (Lite's wife of 38 years): "That's why we need that trailer, honey."

We are looking forward to meeting you guys. Just jot down your favorite story C Jack has told you, and I'll tell it like it really happened.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Howdy Dave. Come on and join the fun. I live over here in Washington about 145 miles from your brother, and have had the pleasure of meeting him a year or so ago. Unfortunately he hit his head too hard when he took out that deer, and went off the deep end and bought an ST instead of a Wing, but we still let him hang around here anyway. :cooldevil: Hope you join the forum and I also hope to meet you at NASSIR2. :)

John

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Welcome Dave, welcome to the craziness...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.