·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Always makes me laugh..

The Dead Cow Lecture @ Ohio State

> The Dead Cow Lecture
> This is the best example for paying attention that I have ever heard.
>
> First-year students at the Ohio State Vet School were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.
> The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a doctor. The first is
> that you not be disgusted by anything involving the animal's body." For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger in the
> butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his
> mouth.
>
> "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.
> The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and sucking on it.
>
> When everyone finished, the Professor looked a them and said, "The second most important quality is observation. I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention. Life's tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."
>

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
imported post

How ironic that you posted this today. I'm from Michigan and U of M plays Ohio State on Saturday. Isn't irony great!!!

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

It's enough to warm the cockles of your heart!

Just kidding, it's an old Irish saying..

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
imported post

Wingle wrote:
It's enough to warm the cockles of your hart

I have not heard that one in years!!

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Maybe below the cockles. Maybe in the the sub-cockle area.

Maybe in the liver, maybe in the kidneys.

Maybe even in the colon.

We don't know.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
imported post

Good one!

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

But then while he was standing there feeling good about himself at the expense of his students one of them clears his throat and begins to speak. " Well sir, not to be a pill but if you had sucked the finger you stuck in the cows bum, you;d have immediately known the cause of death." Well the professor was just blown away. Immediately he rammed his finger in the cow's butt again and then pulled it out, stuck it in his mouth and sucked vigorously.

He continued sucking for a bit with a puzzled expression. Finally pulling his finger from his mouth with a popping noise he asks "Care to tell me what I'm supposed to learn from this?"

The student replies with a slow smile creeping into his expression" Well sir, I neither stuck a finger in that cow, nor sucked on one. However I though it would be interesting to give you a taste of yer own bullshit."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.