Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

gotta love the wing wrote:
It is true do a search and check it out.
Lol, do you realize who you're telling this too. :D My guess would be that Yellow Wolf knows more about Deals Gap and it's records than anybody on this site. :)

John

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Ummmm...Gotta'...Yellow Wolf is the guy in the video of the Goldwing whipping down the dragon...I think he knows what his best times are ;) :D

Now he DOES own the title for the fastest time on a bike that isn't a zoom-splat...but he doesn't hold the overall record

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
imported post

I've seen that video several times and love it. Who was shooting the video?

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

The guy shooting the video is no slouch either.

Got to hand it to Yellow Wolf. He's shown a Goldwing can rip just like the rockets,may not the top record but he's showed them wings ain't just slow,lumbering rolling barker loungers, I'm sure he's amazed alot of ney sayers about Wings. The handling in the video's amaze's me about such a big machine.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
imported post

If you haven't seen the video Jerry Paladino (Ride like a pro videos) made of Rick on the Dragon, you should try to catch it. It's as good, better IMO, than the other version. It's funny to watch him overtake and embarass a guy on a crotch rocket that tried to keep him from passing. It also has a good interview with him. I'll just have to be satisfied to cruise that type road.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
imported post

Ummmmm.... you've got bigger brass ones than I for countering YellowWolf on anything about the dragon and best times. :gunhead:

He makes a GL18 sing across that, but as he said, the best of the sportbikes can do better. If it wasn't true, we'd have Goldwings in MotoGP! :D

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Lol, do you realize who you're telling this too. :D My guess would be that Yellow Wolf knows more about Deals Gap and it's records than anybody on this site. :)

John
Ok just tellling you whatI read posted on this site. Personally I have never been on the Dragon and have no plans to ever do it. From the cops to the crotch rockets it just ain't my thing. Wasn't trying to argue. You mean not everything you read onthis siteis true???? Say it ain't so.:cheeky1:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

Wasn't trying to argue. You mean not everything you read onthis siteis true???? Say it ain't so.:cheeky1:
I wasn't either, just letting you know who Yellow Wolf is, :)and lol on the second part. ;)

John

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
imported post

was not busting on you just giving you the facts!:cooler:

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
imported post

yellow wolf wrote:
was not busting on you just giving you the facts!
No problem and maybe it was an email I read that from but I am 100% sure I read that. Found it hard to believe but who am I to question it I have never even been to the Dragon. Thanks for setting that straight.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.