Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK, on more than one occasion I've spoken of how highly I regard Wendy. She is a happiness I treasure greatly.......but sometimes there is an evil side that shows a sadistic side of her.

And yesterday was one of the times.

Now I do have my little idiosyncrasies, one is a lack of patience when I order something. I get the tracking number and at least twice ..... ok, fine.... several times a day I check it to see where it is. If it sits somewhere to long, I gripe. I don't care that it's not due for 6 days and it's "technically" on time, I want to see motion. Well, she tells me that my gift was ordered early last week and that it was being delivered to her office at work so I couldn't peek. Fine, not a problem, I figure, but I do ask for the tracking number just to amuse myself........ that was it ..... the demon began to arise. No, she says. No....NO? This is unfair, I track and monitor EVERYTHING that gets ordered, I have to, I need to, it feeds my neurosis. She knows this and doesn't care, she even taunts me everyday saying that she hasn't had a chance to do it herself. Now how I ask, can someone with a computer at work, a computer at home and a laptop to carry back and forth NOT bother to track a package. It is so irresponsible, it's, it's, it's WRONG. And if she can't be bothered, then the responsibility should be delegated to someone experienced in how to track packageson a regular basis. But Noooooo, she can't do that. Well, Valentines Day comes and she has to leave for work early for a special event at work. Later that day she calls and mentions that the package arrived on time. As though the torment of an untracked package has no meaning, I mean really, the callousness of it all. So she gets home and carries in a bright red bag with hearts on it, I of course play it cool, andhelp bring in a few things. I'm not going to let the little $#*^* know my pain. She hands it to me, I open it, and there is a gift certificate from wingstuff for $100.00 dollars. I smile, my imagination listingthe goodies I can get guilt free floods my mind. Then, then she does it, the second twist of her hellish blade in my soul. She tells me that they faxed her the certificate, THERE WAS NEVER ANY PACKAGE TO TRACK!!!!! The evil grin of pleasure and amusement , I'm telling you, it horrid.

Anyway, after supper I'm on the site looking at what I want, writing things down, crossing things out, trying to get the most outof the certificate. Don't want to underspend and lose money, can't afford to go over much either, it's like deciding which of my bodily organs to save and which to cast aside. Each item must be weighed, valued and organized to get the most for the money. It is then that I notice her calmly sitting with that same evil grin at my torment as while sips on her tea. I'm sure she was waiting for me to bleed from eyes so she use the blood for some satanic ritual. She's continues to twist the hellish blade.

By late evening I've made my decision, were sitting watching tv, a couple in love on Valentines Day, just enjoying each others company.....yeah right. As the show focuses on a couples first kiss, she turns to me and asks.....

So, who's the best kisser you've ever known?

My only response ...... :shock::shock::shock: "uh, you dear."

Evil I tell ya, pure evil. :cooldevil:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I love it!!!!!! Good woman!!!!

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:they all have that kinda streak in them its all part of the game :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

I do feel that some sort of payback is called for. Those women can be evil sometimes. LOL

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

I was sitting here reading it back to Wild Wing Lady (using emphasis in my voice, as if I wrote that)...We both 'bout fell out of the chair laughing....GOOD ONE !!!! :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

yea........life sucks and then you die.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Excellent write up, thanks for the laugh:cheeky1:

But why must you turn that torment on to us?????

What in blazes did you get with the certificate:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
imported post

:D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper:

brilliant - a woman after my own heart :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
imported post

No rack or thumb screw devise needed at your place.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Totally awesome story! All women have that in them!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Read it last night and shared it with mamabee, she loved it, even if it is true.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Women can't live with them and for sure can't live without them gotta love them

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Great save at the end. Other men wouldve folded.:toast::toast::toast:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

I'm not reading this to my wife (.Trouble). She'll just say in disbelieve, There's two of you. I love her very much but some day's she really pisses me of.:dude:

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

Winger77 wrote:
Excellent write up, thanks for the laugh:cheeky1:

But why must you turn that torment on to us?????

What in blazes did you get with the certificate:cool:
I got three thingsfrom them.

A travel bag.

Handle bar clamp w/ gold eagle.

And a vest.

Albeit his beard is significantly more mountain man than mine is.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
imported post

Excellent! Made my day!
Wouldnt swap my wife for anything. I'm a Goldwing Driver and Microlight Pilot she puts up with a lot, but still she gets to fly and ride for free!
Alex

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

That looks liike it may be the Kuryakyn bag and if it is they are excellent, which is slightly surprising to mesince all the rest of their stuff is rubbish in my view.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.