Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
24,796 Posts
Meanwhile, what has been done to secure your house? Doesn't it have a big hole in it?

·
Administrator
21,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
On the up side, I picked up my car yesterday and the guy did a decent job with the body & paint work. Paint matches!!! And he only charged me 350 bucks!

Very happy about that.
Anybody in the greater Phoenix area in need of body or paint, hit me up and I will get you hooked up.

·
Magic Moderator
4,386 Posts
At least something is positive. What's taking them so long to do the job?
Some dingbat last year hit the complex community room knocked out both the water and gas line and it took them 3 months before it got repaired, but then again the management that runs this place is hardly here and when they are here they don't work.

·
Administrator
21,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well, I'm still in a motel. They did approve a move, so I'm in the Marriot again, but this time in Avondale. It is about 10 miles farther away from my house but much better accommodations than the Staybridge.

They did the asbestos abatement and put up the temporary wall but seem to have stalled out again.

·
Administrator
24,796 Posts
They did the asbestos abatement and put up the temporary wall but seem to have stalled out again.
That seems to be the norm with construction. Everywhere I see construction the workers are gone more than they are on the job.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts