Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Had a beautiful sat. Got too much sun. About 20 of us met in Hohenwald and rode 120 miles to Lynchburg. Big bike gathering.Some peeled off and took another route. But it was a great ride and lots of bikes. No beer though :( .Seems they distill JD in a dry county. Man I could have use a cold one. Enjoy the pics, there some really sharp bikes as I like to take pics and pickup on ideas.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Town Square. 1000's of bike poured through.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Kawasaki Voyager Trike kit. Looks like he needs to paint that left rear fender. Kinda looked like training wheels from the rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Headin out to go eat at The Bluegill Grill.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

The backside where alot of the venders sat up.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Started with about 20 local riders and ended up with about 12. 3 got separated and parked on the main rd coming in. We all hooked up and got back out together when leaving. Harley's everywhere only 2 wings in our group. But the oldbirds ripped it up right in there with them.

It was a fun trip. Couldn't take enough pics. This thing was huge and the pics only show a fraction. Good laughs, good times, no injuries no breakdowns except a low front tire on another wing. Everybody came back in 1 piece. stopped by the Good Times Biker bar in Lawrenceburg. All in all, I labeled it a successful ride.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Looked like a great time Oldtoys, I wish I was there because I love "JD" :action:

Take Care - Jim

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

oldtoys you just missed me i went down sunday had to do some honey dos sat.Its good to live only 30 mins away from lynchburg,We usually go down on sundays just to sit at the square and bs.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
imported post

Oldtoys1961,
Is there anyway you can send me a close up picture of your bike (the front) I see somthing I think my brother-n-law would like on his.
The bolts that come out of the sheild,or covers where did you get them?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

can you post pictures in the GALLERY ,they take up valuable space here and that is why the gallery was put there ,or you could post them in photo bucket and post the link here ,Cheers ,Ciaran

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

Can do. I was wondering how to post multiple pics. I got photobucket. I try to use the Kodak software with the camera and save them when post down to 50%. Thanks for the tip.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

THose were on there when I got the bike from the PO. They are referred to as Chrome plated Bullet Fasteners. Sometimes listed as license plate bolts. I seen them in 1/4 and 3/4". I believe these are the 3/4" as they are the bigger one. They have a threaded stud that will screw out. I personally hate them as to use them on the windshield you remove the bolt and get the length you need to go in the windshield. You have to use a a channel lock wrench wrapped with duct tape or rubber to hold them while tightening or you scar them up. I hate them really, they look cool though. heres a link to a ebay auction I seen and you can get them other places. THe washer is just a dressup 1.5" chrome star washer. I've seen them too listed but can't remember. Hope this helps.JR

chrome fasteners

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.