Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As a owner of multiple motorcycle brands and having owned several Goldwings models. It's just amazing, the engineering and how technically advanced every single model year compared to their competition, that the Goldwing models have always been one step ahead. Having said that, in the last few years everyone (every brand) has really step upped their game, In the touring class. This dawned on me when riding with fellow riders of different brands and newer bikes then my 1982 Aspencade. They are just amazed that I got Intercom, CB, and AM/FM radio all working flawlessly on this almost 30 year old Goldwing. Let's don't forget that sweet motor Honda engineered.
Just wanted to pat Honda on the back!! :bowing:

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
imported post

You have a really nice Goldwing, very nice indeed.

·
Official "Cheeky Plonker"
1,211 Posts
imported post

I saw a 2011 police Harley close up the other day with a refillable bottle and a regulator tucked behind the seat, at first thought it was some kind of Nitrous system, then I followed the linesand it turned out to be compressed air rear shocks, I thought, how quaint! My 82Goldwing with adjust on the fly compresser goes waaaaaaay beyond that !?!?!?

Where have these people been for the last Thirty years?

·
Premium Member
1,235 Posts
imported post

Goldwings are like good whiskey, they only get better with age. Goldwings have always been the trendsetters. My older 'wing may have old technology, but it works great. BTW, nice Goldwing.:action:

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

chilidawg wrote:
I saw a 2011 police Harley close up the other day with a refillable bottle and a regulator tucked behind the seat, at first thought it was some kind of Nitrous system, then I followed the linesand it turned out to be compressed air rear shocks, I thought, how quaint! My 82Goldwing with adjust on the fly compresser goes waaaaaaay beyond that !?!?!?

Where have these people been for the last Thirty years?

They were busy. "NEW FOR 1974..... GRIPS!!!!!!" Jay Leno said that too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.