Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,919 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots wrote:
Are there any left out there, that arestill on the road besides CJ & Red?
I'm ready, LET'S GO !!

I can tell 'em at work that I've come down with . . . . scurvy . . . or rickets . . . .

·
Premium Member
1,539 Posts
imported post

I made it home today at 2 PM. I spent a few days at Lake George. This was my first meeting and can finally put faces to forum names. Great time. Be well everyone.

wilkoi (Lewis) Ride long and often.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Wingnumberone wrote:
Dusty Boots wrote:
Are there any left out there, that arestill on the road besides CJ & Red?
I'm ready, LET'S GO !!

I can tell 'em at work that I've come down with . . . . scurvy . . . or rickets . . . .
I hear ya neighbor,,,,,,,,, but I could be suffering a heart attack and they would still want me to come in for something ,,, light duty,,,,, like changing cutting edges on the snow plows :cool:

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

The Hag and I took off Friday morning and sweated down the Toll Road around Lake Erie. Got home safe and sound in about 8 hours. Nice warm little jaunt to Lower Michigan.:action:Another thanks :bow:to D-Rod and Button Lady(even though she refused to make a button that said "The Hag"):cheeky1:. Great job to both of you. We're already looking forward to Nassir4. And I have to say thanks to all who helped diag my front fork problem. I'll be getting busy on that project soon.

QD.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

An 8 hour ride home and your just reporting in :shock:. Guess we'll call off the search party then :cool:.

Glad your home safe Joe. Enjoyed our day at Letchworth peaking over the ledges. Sounds like you plan to make it to #4. Lot's of ledges there to play on ;)

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Sorry about the delay. Dial-up connection at home. Faster to wait a few days until back at work with high-speed connection. Looking forward to seeing lotsa ledges. Hopefully we'll get another ride in Winger.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Dylan and myself just got home a few hours ago. We had a great time over there and again I want to thank everyone who went out of their way to make us feel welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Just got home today around 1:00 PM.Went the long way around.Went to Myrtle Beach,then back to the Dragon,back to Asheville, NC for 2 tires,back west to 441 and up through Gatlinburg and then north to home.Resting right now having a pint.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Back home. Man what a party that was. Really want to thank Bob,Anita and John, Peg for taking such good care of me what with water, pop, ice, good company and keeping me out of trouble with waitresses,,,,, well almost keeping me out of trouble with waitresses:action::action::action: And of course Dennis and Penny for putin on a monster good time. Thanks again to all and all that attended.
Sorry again Patty. Oldtimers again.Don't feel too bad, I still callthe Mrs. "What's her name" And we have been together for over 9 yrs now. Only seems like 900

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
imported post

Forgot to tell you guy's about the little storm we ran into.Was really low on fuel going through this little town near Oakland,MD,there was no fuel in the direction we were going so I went back through town(sky was blacker than ape sh*t),found fuel and just finished pumping when it let loose.There was another couple on a 97 Wing fueling up on the opposite side of the pumps and we both pulled under an overhang(approx. 6').Lots of thunder and lightning,but the guy and I were standing under it shooting the sh*t(the wives went inside)when the hydro pole across the street got hit.Well I tell you what there was a couple of guys that weren't long getting inside after that.Scared the crap out of me.Apparently there were tornado warnings for that area,but it was all but over in 1/2 an hour.Just glad I hadn't carried on to the next town for fuel.Would have been caught out in the open.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
imported post

With my Gold Wingin D-Rods/Button Lady's garage for the lastcouple of weeks, travelled to Indiana, Midland Michigan, home in Mount Hope Ontario Canada for 5 days and then off to Oshkosh WI. for 9 days for the Worlds largest General Aviation event to help celebrate the 75th year of the amazing Douglas DC-3 and back home on Sat nite.

Today I visited with D-Rod and Button Lady in Hamburg NY and picked up my Gold Wing. Today was easy travelling crossing the border both ways and my Gold Wing is home safe and sound.

Yes it has been a busy few weeks, but I would not have wanted to miss any of the events or the things thatI did during this time. Here'shoping everyone is able to enjoy the rest of the summer.

:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

wayne, glad you finally got your wing back home! Thanks again from both Tracy and myself:bow:

edit: dang spellin'

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

Hey R&T...Here's hoping the bruises are all gone, and the scabs are falling off!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Scooter 7 wrote:
Hey R&T...Here's hoping the bruises are all gone, and the scabs are falling off!!!:cheeky1:
They are taking coffee milk for the pain!:blackstuff:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Scooter 7 wrote:
We're doing great, I've all but healed up and Tracy is doing good too, her hip still bothers her a bit but she'll be ok:coollep:

Thanks, Ray and Tracy:byebye:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Scooter 7 wrote:
Tracy loves that stuff:smiler:me just make it plain ol coffee please:blackstuff:

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

D-Rod wrote:
Well, as soon as our last hold-outs, Cousin Jack and Red get safely home NASSIR 3 will officially be over.
don't say such mean things:cheeky1:eek:ur memories will linger on forever, along will those dang jokes of yours:shock:

Here's too Red and CJ having a wonderful trip home!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

RayandTracy wrote:
D-Rod wrote:
Well, as soon as our last hold-outs, Cousin Jack and Red get safely home NASSIR 3 will officially be over.
don't say such mean things:cheeky1:eek:ur memories will linger on forever, along will those dang jokes of yours:shock:

Here's too Red and CJ having a wonderful trip home!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 on that!!
Tracy, let me know when you run out of that coffee syrup, I'll ship you a gallon!!
It'll be a lot cheaper than the quart you have now!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cool:

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
Scooter 7 wrote:
That "South Carolina Corn Squeezin's" is getting rave reviews up here in Yankeeland!
I may have to put in an order for some "fuel additive". Can that stuff be shipped??

61 - 80 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.