Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As I changed my black oil to golden oil today, I wondered why I would once again have to ride home in snow in March...will this long winter (of higher and higher gas prices) ever end in the eastern part of North America?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
As I changed my black oil to golden oil today, I wondered why I would once again have to ride home in snow in March...will this long winter (of higher and higher gas prices) ever end in the eastern part of North America?
I feel sorry for you Dean, we are having a tremendously warm dry winter over here on the Left coast! I suppose we will have to pay for it either with a crummy spring and summer or we will run out of water, but it's sure nice now.

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Dean,

That is terrible weather:snowman:,, the temperature here today was 86.:walker:..wind over 30mph but there were a lot of riders out anyway,, probably saw 60 riders on a 100 mile trip....

later, Dean_3326

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

I'm with you on this one Dean seems to be going on and on. came home at 6 from work and went out bout 6.45 and there was another 4 inches of snow. Peed off didn't even bother to schovel came back home and had hot toddy.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Dean, I may not have been one of the 60 you saw, but I was out there too. Headed out East from home and hit the farming country. Even hit some dirt roads for the heck of it.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

When it comes to "bragging rights", you Texas guys win again!;)

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Raymond,

I probably missed you yesterday:baffled:, we rode toward Wichita Falls. Maybe if you head north sometime and I head south we will see each other.:waving:. Happy Trails,

Dean:15white::15white:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Winters like this are why it's hard to convince most Canadians that global warming is abad thing. :?:?:?

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Winter like this are why it's hard to convince most Canadians think global warming is abad thing. :?:?:?
If they'd get on with this global warming I'd move back to Alaska in a flash. I always try to belch a lot when drinking a beer or soda, releasing more CO2!

:cheeky1:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

They say in a couple thousand years Ontario willhave Florida's weather and Florida will have Ontario's weather. HUH!!! then we will see who's laughing :D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

You're gonna be around for that day, are you Goldwinger?:?

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

I sure am going to try my best. Somebody will have to keep Redwing company on this site. :shock::shock:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Nice day here too, mid sixties. Sunny. Put that woman who hangs around here on the back and went to visit a friend about 55 miles away. Great ride, enough bends in the road to enjoy without having screams coming from the back. More and more impressed with this 6 cylinder, smooth, and even with two of us, both ample, the bike really can jump when you drop a cog and crank it. I wish my car could make a pass like this machine can.

:waving:

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
imported post

Okay guysenough rubbing it in. The only good thing isus poorCanadians can keep our bikes longer cause we only ride them half as much as you guys do.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

Hey Dean I got the same weather here to northen Illinois's we got hitwith a blizzard Friday night I didn't even knowI was in the garage working on the bike came out about 10:30 3 inches of snow and blowing like crazy woke up Saturday 6 degrees cant wait till it warms up itching to goriding

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

chief43,

If it will make ya feel better, it only got up to the low 70's today with wind gusts up to 40mph. It was almost chilly riding home from work in my short sleeve shirt!:waving:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
dean wrote:
I feel sorry for you Dean, we are having a tremendously warm dry winter over here on the Left coast! I suppose we will have to pay for it either with a crummy spring and summer or we will run out of water, but it's sure nice now.

Yeah, What he said.

I hope it atleast snows in the hills, all the fishing is going to suck this summer.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

Hey hey hey.. spring is on it's way! I saw one lone bike on the road yesterday down south here in central NY state.Hey it was sunny and almost 40f outside, what more could ya want?!

I hate being sand blasted so this ol'timer now waits till the rain has washed the grit off the road in April..usually.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.