Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

ebanjo wrote:
I have the link, when I try it says I need a moderator log in to delete it.

EDIT
Well, I just moved the old pin and deleted the new one I added.
That's good news.:thumbsup:

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
imported post

[align=center]it just hit 800 members Al,, and that s with the double and triple entries taken out...i didnt think it would be that popular.
[/align]

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
imported post

A lot of us like the map junior. 800 entries in a little over a month since you uploaded it proves its popularity. Thanks to you for putting it up there for us.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
imported post

I found that if you are using IE for a browser,I was unable to add videos and pictures.But using Google's Chrome browser,I was able to load and modify all I wanted

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

IE9 worked fine for me. It's nice to be able to see the members names and pictures, I spent a good bit of time browsing the map. It makes the world seem a lot smaller.

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

bump:waving: for new members.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
imported post

Good Job

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
What happened to the Map? When I follow the link if the first post it just takes me back to the forum front page. I guess that's something to add to the fix it list.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Thanks! I was also looking for a link somewhere on the page, but either I just haven't found it yet or it will come in time.

Hopefully it will come in time. I think it would do good to be put in the "Quick Links" tab.. :waving:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I just visited the map and zoomed in and dang .... no one really close to me! I already got on it some time past I see.

That's OK, I have lots of friends .... but surely there are more here who haven't yet posted themselves! If they do, they may find nearby riding buddies awaiting.
:waving:

·
No time to ride...
215 Posts
its not working for me.... just keeps opening a new window back to the forum...

:lash::lash::lash::lash::lash::lash:

61 - 80 of 116 Posts