Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Still awake in the tent and listening to the Alaska rain drum down on the fly, I heard the big twins come rumbling in. Trying not to wake my wife and child, I rolled to the tent door, unzipped a little bit of flap, and looked out. The sun doesn’t set much in Alaska, and in the half-light I could easily see the three big Harleys and the hard-looking, patch-wearing men riding them...... (to read more)

http://goldwingfacts.com/blog2/

Attachments

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,628 Posts
imported post

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

geezzz-- thats a good one.

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
imported post

Nice read CJ, waiting for more.....maybe even a book?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Can't always judge a book,,,,, eh.

But it don't hurt to be cautious either :cool:

Thanks again CJ,,,,,,,, always enjoyable.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

And the lesson of the day is:

A patch holder will 99% of the time reciprocate the same level of respect that he is shown...No matter WHAT The Discovery Channel's Biker Club Biography series may try to feed you. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack, you will have to publish these stories in book form and I am sure that there must be more than a few motorcycle magazine editors who would be delighted to have a story each month.
I'll be first in line for a signed copy :)

Respectfully Yours,
Colm

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Keep 'em comming CJ, we just love 'em:clapper::clapper::clapper:

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

It is nice to have someone take the time to tell his stories, and to tell them in such a way to capture the essence of the moment and hold the reader's attention waiting to read the next sentence. I look forward to each episode of your life history. Thanks for sharing, CJ!

Bernie

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

I did say, "If you write it, then I'll read it"....

On a different note.... It would be nice to see a bike show (not series, as that would be asking for too much) centered around something other than BS biker wanna-be's wearing patches and cuts... Something along the lines of a '70's memoribillia "Born Free" feeling and a focus of exploration.... without all the drama of Easy Rider or Billy Jack or "The Last Ride"...

A kind of Marty Stouffer-on-a-bike with technical observations of all...

CJ.... you're hired.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
And the lesson of the day is:

A patch holder will 99% of the time reciprocate the same level of respect that he is shown...No matter WHAT The Discovery Channel's Biker Club Biography series may try to feed you. ;)
I have to agree with Mike on this one, I have never had any problems with bikers, you treat them like your friend and they treat you back the same way. You treat them like trash and well you get the point. I have always been able to get along with most anyone, treat them as you want to be treated......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.