Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My brother will arrive here shortly to take me back to his house, where the following morning(Monday) his wife will drive me to the Toronto airport, to catch my flight back to Penticton, BC. My bud, Beemer-Brad, will be picking me up at the Penticton airportand driving me to my storage room, where my bike has been patiently waiting for me. I must say, I've been quite antsy, not having a bike to ride this past month.

I'll then spend the night at Beemer-Brad's house, leaving for Montrose on Tuesday morn, eventually arriving at the Cedar Creek Campground in Montrose, on Monday, Sept 14.

See y'all there! :waving: ...... ride safe! :clapper:

Dusty

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Hey Ken,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats a great pic :cooler:and I know what you mean about getting antsy,,,,,,,,,, I haven't been without the bike,,,,,,, but I haven't been in the mountains for a over a year ,,,,,,,,,,,, I got the bug big time.

I'm leaving after work this Friday, and I'm bringing my appetite with me :cool:.

Have a good trip Ken,,,,, and please be safe,,,,,,, (that goes for everyone)

See ya in Utah :action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Good on yer Dusty, just watch out for those red lights!:cooldevil:See ya there!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Have a safe trip. See you in Montrose.

It's funny how you have to travel that far to see someone who live close by. :shock:

·
Premium Member
67,281 Posts
imported post

Be safe and get there.. See ya in Montrose

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
imported post

Dusty,
Have a safe trip!
Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Gene

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

Ride safe Dusty........See you there!! :action::action::action::action:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

The good news is that I made it to Penticton fine. Flight was the smoooothist I've ever had!

Bad news .... Air Canada left my suitcase behind in Toronto! Argggh!! :cussing: :whip:

It's supposed to arrive on the next flight this evening(9pm) and they will run it out to Beemer-Brads, where I'm staying. I sure hope the contents are still in there! :shock:

Later, Dusty

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

You have a safe trip, Ken. I can't wait to meet you. :waving:

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Ride safe Ken, (and everybody else to)

I got my eye on some really nice meat down at Walmart
What do ya think???

Oh ya, and some steak as well :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

See you guy's soon.

You be careful to winger

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Have a safe ride, have a outstanding time. Wish I could be there.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
imported post

Have a Great Ride Dusty, See Ya There.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Well .... Air Canada made good on their promise and delivered my bag to the house, with all the contents intact. :clapper:

I'll be heading out for Eagle Creek Campground, along the Columbia River Gorge, in Oregon for tonight's destination. I even have some yellow ribbon somewhere in my trunk somewhere, that I'll tie onto my antenna. :action:

Dawson ..... I gotta check out that meat department in your local Wallyworld!! :shock: :cheeky1: :cheeky1: :cheeky1:

Dusty :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Travel safe Dusty and enjoy.:action:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

All of you that are going to Montrose Have a Safe and A wonderful M&G.....Maybe one day we will have one that I can attend.....I got the news last night that Social Security thinks that they have over paid me, so even if I had planned to go S.S. is taking my riding money till December.....Before I get another check.....Have fun take lots of pictures, with names please....

Claude....

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

And so it begins, :),,,,,,,,, the adventures coming forth as we all head for NASSIR-2 in good ole Montrose Co.

Sorry I missed ya Dusty (some of us still have to work :() by now you should be at camp. Hope the sun shines on you all the way.

Big Dog,,,,,,,,,,,, I generally like mine done Medium,,,,,,, but that looks tender enough to havevery rare:cool:.

See ya by the 11th.

COM'ON FRIDAY :action:

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
imported post

Dusty Boots... First one out of the gate.... :shock: Safe Journey....

I be leaving the Orlando area early on the 12th. Even broke down and bought a new helmet. Didn't want you folks to se me in an old beat up bucket.... You might think I spend as much time bouncing down the road as I do riding down it.

I am looking forward to meeting all who attend.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

Greetings from Coos Bay,OR. :waving:

Trip hasw been going great so far. Spent the 1st night at Eagle Creek Campground, OR. in the Columbia River Gorge. I took one of CJ's favorite little roads, through Mabton and Bickleton, WA. Some sweet twisty sections there.

Tonight I'm camped at Sunset Bay and heading for Crater Lake where the temps will be chilly! I may have to .break out the heated gear

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
imported post

Great to hear that, right on schedule. Hope your enjoying your trip, stay safe

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.