Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 VStrom DL650. Was born as a flat black, but the PO had it painted yellow. Look at the pics and note that the front fender is yellow-this is likely the only Wee you will see that is like this.

Approximately 33,000 miles on her. Running great, newer chain, good tires, diy backrest, two nelson rigg soft sided saddlebags, pelican topcase, addl brake lights, Pat Walsh bash bars and skid plate, center stand, Stebel air horns, Madstad windshield bracket, numerous amber led's for visibility, and some killer hi-power led driving lights (rigid industries). You will also get a full service manual, and any parts I have accumulated.

On the right side you see a bit of damage in the fairing. This was a deer strike. I couldnt find the plastic ripped off by the deer's antler, but I did find the antler ;-) .

I have had this bike up and down logging roads, and done as many as 1600 miles in 4 days on it. I absolutely love this bike, but a crippling knee injury forces the sale.

She's ready to go today. Note in the pictures the screengrab from nadaguides.com.

Listed locally for $4500, will sell to a member for $4000.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.