Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Yesterday evening was perfect. 76 degrees, no wind. Absolutely calm. So I rush to get my lawn mowing done (promised the wife I'd have that done before the weekend), ran in the house to quick grab a bite, came out, and lo and behold, wind. I've never ridden in perfectly calm weather. I thought I'd have my shot. :(
 

·
Lost on this *****
Joined
·
4,317 Posts
imported post

Next time pretend the mower is broke and you have to go into the next county where it is the only place to get parts. And remember to say taking the bike would be quicker,,,,,,,, (don't say "nicer",,,,,, she might get suspicous):cool::cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,004 Posts
imported post

We here would GLADLY trade you some of this dry heat for the rain!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
422 Posts
imported post

bbach wrote:
I've never ridden in perfectly calm weather. I thought I'd have my shot. :(

Boy I know what you mean: every time I stick my head up over the windshield the wind is howling...:dude::dude::dude:



...and for some reason it's always a headwind....:shock::waving:




Had the same damn problem in airplanes...:cheeky1:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

fenry wrote:
bbach wrote:
I've never ridden in perfectly calm weather. I thought I'd have my shot. :(

Boy I know what you mean: every time I stick my head up over the windshield the wind is howling...:dude::dude::dude:



...and for some reason it's always a headwind....:shock::waving:




Had the same damn problem in airplanes...:cheeky1:
You obviously don't drive backwards
 
G

·
imported post

hasnt rained here for over 32 days.
Temp at 100 and above count your blessings my friend.
 
G

·
imported post

hasnt rained here for over 32 days.
Temp at 100 and above count your blessings my friend.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,591 Posts
imported post

Geezerglider wrote:
We here would GLADLY trade you some of this dry heat for the rain!
Amen to that! Riding after 1 or 2 is like driving with the heater on full blast!:X
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
710 Posts
imported post

All weather is riding weather for me except for high gusting winds.

James
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
406 Posts
imported post

I wish I were out riding RIGHT NOW!!but I'm stuck here at work, I'ts beautiful out, and LIGHT WIND! which is rare in these parts. I plan for a ride tomarrow, just have to make plans to "Ditch" the kids, I'm working on it now.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top