Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A
665 Posts
It is beautiful. I wince at the windshield on it, looks like a real face-breaker in the event of a rear-end type of accident.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
It is beautiful. I wince at the windshield on it, looks like a real face-breaker in the event of a rear-end type of accident.
You can't worry about WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. Or you will never leave your house, especially on a motorcycle

Reactions: limpy45

·
Registered
2003 GL1800A
665 Posts
You can't worry about WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. Or you will never leave your house, especially on a motorcycle
That's not even a little bit true. You can leave your house all you want and make good choices, like wearing high visibility clothing instead of playing dress up for a pirate party, or performing a safety check on your ride first instead of just throwing a leg over and heading for the hills.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice sidecar, and I know that location very well, been there a few times.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
Monument V
alley Indeed :<)

·
Registered
8 Posts
What has to be done as far as hardware and mods to the bike? Where does one find a sidecar or someone that can set one up?

Also do you have to move all over your seat when you are making a turn like on a freeway don't 65 mph? If the turn is to the right do you and the person in the sidecar have to shift their weight to the right side of the bike & sidecar?

·
Registered
8 Posts
What has to be done as far as hardware and mods to the bike? Where does one find a sidecar or someone that can set one up?

Also do you have to move all over your seat when you are making a turn like on a freeway don't 65 mph? If the turn is to the right do you and the person in the sidecar have to shift their weight to the right side of the bike & sidecar?
Where are you located ? Might want to check out the floridasidecars.com page

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
that is going to give you and your co-rider a lot of smiles in future....
go out and enjoy some social distancing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts