Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep , really! You're looking at my post as I can provide you with some advise.
I LIVE IN FL. we ride all year long around here. Still t shirt and shorts.
There you go . I rubbed it in . I feel much better now. Time for another brewski.

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Hmmm, , , , some folks might have trouble commenting on your "rub" without saying something they'll regret.

My only comment is "you got NOTHING on me pal, , , I'm in California between the mountains and the oceans, , , ,best rides EVER". Not quite 365, , ,but DAM close.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Denver gets enough nice days thru the cold season that I've never bothered to "winterize", like as not will be another day in the 50's or 60's next week.... If we do get a long cold snap it's never more than a few weeks, the battery tender alone will hold things thru that.....

Reactions: Bike...and Dennis

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,271 Posts
OkieLand is a lot like Denver.....

Cold today, achoo! tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
I just change to a lighter weight oil, use the battery tender more and keep on riding!

Attachments

Reactions: flylow and AZgl1800

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well, I wouldn't ride in a T-shirt and shorts anywhere, any time of the year. But, you ride your ride, and I'll ride mine. Stay safe.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Well, I wouldn't ride in a T-shirt and shorts anywhere, any time of the year. But, you ride your ride, and I'll ride mine. Stay safe.
The trick to riding safe in just a tee shirt and shorts is to also wear your steel-toed flip-flops.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I just moved to Southern UT from So Cal. I plan on riding all winter as long as there is no snow or ice on the roads. I was out on Sunday and it was sunny and 40 degrees. I dressed for it and had a very enjoyable ride. Heading out this morning. 32 degrees right now, heading into the 50's today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts