Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place but I finally got most everything finished and wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on this site.

I just finished rebuilding my starter, pulling carbs and cleaning, finishing heads, replacing headgaskets, and doing timing belts, and there is NO WAY I would have ever gotten it done without Steve Saunder's forums and its members. So thank you very much to Steve, for putting the site together, to everyone who has posted before, to everyone that took the time to answer questions and help out along the way, and a special thank you to Steve, Paul, and Dennis, who were regular responders to my many, usually very fundamental questions.

You guys and this community are GREAT, and I really appreciate your help more than you can imagine. And yesterday, I had a PHENOMENAL 200 mile ride around the twisties here in Texas. My 84 Standard ran smooth, cool, and pulled hard and I couldn't have gotten there without you guys. So here's a picture to commemorate, and if any of you are ever down San Antonio way, let me know and we'll go for a ride and a beer, lol, hopefully in that order. Thanks again, guys.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
Dang that bike looks good naked... makes me wounder what the LTD would look like nude :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.