Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Just one of the guys
4,793 Posts
imported post

Good for them. They put together something people love to use and they are reaping the rewards. Free enterprise at it's best.

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
imported post

I have a business, and 19 motorcycles. I am guessing some subset of the 99% will think I am a bad guy.

Nevermind the fact that I have worked years putting the collection together, only one bike purchased new, and a few of them added at the cost of the loss of my father.

Yup, I am one over-consuming and greedy sole proprietorship!

Getting a bit sick of the class warfare that is being waged these days. Were the jets purchased with drug money or other ill-gotten gains? Would seizure of this ostentatious display of aircraft make any difference whatsoever in the lives of an Occupy Wall Streeter's life? Add one red cent to his adjusted gross income for 2011?

More power to 'em!

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
Good for them. They put together something people love to use and they are reaping the rewards. Free enterprise at it's best.
:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

ob1quixote wrote:
I have a business, and 19 motorcycles. I am guessing some subset of the 99% will think I am a bad guy.
Yes you are :lash:

unless you send one of 'em over to me :readit: :D:leprechaun:

·
Old School Guru
7,886 Posts
imported post

Why work hard, if you cannot enjoy the fruits of your labor? Those who covet someone elses stuff without the work, are notworth wasting my time on.I respect those who work their butts off, and don't have a lot to show for it, just as much as those who are very suscessful. But, I have zero respect for those who are able, but too lazy, and demands that someone else supply them with their needs.:lash::lash::lash::lash:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

Some really good responses here. I've been hearing so much of the 99%er stuff lately, I'm starting to wonder.

I saw a sticker on a Ford pick up recently: The No Bail Out Edition.

·
Administrator
25,532 Posts
imported post

I would like to be one of those people and don't know anyone that wouldn't want to be able to own 2.7 jets. More power to them. Look at the jobs they created just by buying those planes.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

More power to 'em. I have nothing but admiration for people to make lots of money creating things. Bill Gates, Paul Allen the Google and Facebook people didn't take the money away from anyone like the governments do. It's great they want a bunch of aircraft that pays the salaries of a lot of skilled labor keeping those machines flying. If anyone wants to cry about that they can just suck it up and get out of the way.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

I dont remember google getting any government buyouts recently, so why the *&^&% should we care how many jets they own?....dont see a problem with it all...

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
imported post

I don't have a problem with that. They earned it and created jobs in the process. They can have as many jets, boats or Goldwings as they can afford. It's their money and they can spend it as they like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.