Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
25,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my 94 chevy to an alignment shop a couple weeks ago to have it aligned, I had replaced the idler and pitman arms & 1 ball joint sometime a year or 2 ago and never had it aligned. They took in in the shop and raised it up and shook the wheels then came in and told me it needed new idler and pitman arms. I said "just drop it down & I'll be on my way in that case, it probably has less than 500 miles on it since I replaced them". Not ever going back there.
Had the same thing happen back in the 1980s when I had rebuilt a 72 chevelle, took it to be aligned and was told it needed all sorts of parts I had just replaced and drove it about 10 miles to the alignment shop.
I retired from a dealership that had became that way, I just couldn't sell people things they didn't need.

·
Magic Moderator
4,439 Posts
Did it to me on Ebay, I purchased a large print bible for almost $30.00 and they slip me a used $5.00 pew bible, needless to say they got an email and I want what I paid for, refund is on the way. I'll never buy from them again. Too many shysters out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts