Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

Pretty cool picture!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Yikes!!:shock: I've gone under it, on a troop ship...and I've been over it, on a bus...but I never want to go up ON it...I can see that right there.... ;)

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Yep, very cool pix.

Steelworkers. Nerves of raw steel. I salute them.

Someone had to build that bridge.
Having worked construction for a number of years I found that you learn to ignore the altitude and concentrate on what's under your feet. Something solid underfoot? You're OK. Air underfoot? You in a heap o' trouble boy!

·
Premium Member
28,832 Posts
imported post

One of my sisters X-husbands paints that bridge they have it figured outit takes them exactly a year to paintthe bridge completely then they start over.

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

i wonder if thye have to pee do they just pee and the commuters just think its rain??????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'd hate to see goin #2 yikes.....

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
i wonder if thye have to pee do they just pee and the commuters just think its rain??????

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'd hate to see goin #2 yikes.....

Never thought of that, very funny!!!!!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Some times I have to work a hundred feet or so off the ground on container cranes but we go down the elevator to go use the restroom!!!!!!!!

By the way nice picture!!!!!!!!! :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I tried to find some I had of the guys working on the bay bridge - no luck. Those are great. Funny but I have no problem looking down from high heights or being on them as well, but I don't like looking up at them :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.