Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A couple took my '83 GL1100 home with them yesterday. I already miss it but I know it went to a good home. They said they will ride in from Ohio next year and we will do some riding together. I am looking forward to seeing them again!

Bernie

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Old bikes & dogs eh ?

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Old bikes, cats ,dogs, cars.......I miss them all!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

Was that your cat I found in the trunk of the car I got from you, Bernie?

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Did you sit down in the front yard and cry like a baby watching someone else ride 'er off Bernie? I know I would.

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

When my Yamaha Venture was loaded onto a truck last Fall, I laughed like a hyena...it was in the shop nearly all Summer [bad memories of being stranded, repeatedly, outweighed the good memories].

It did get meback to Goldwing, though.:)

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I am missing the Wing terribly. Had a lot of great rides one it and was never stranded. Did break a throttle cable once but was able to get home using pliers to pull what was left of the throttle cable. I miss the Shoie bags and trunk too, although they needed some fiberglass work they had gobbs of storage space. You guys are making it hard on me. It is a great bike and I hope it gives Michael and his wife many years of troublefree riding and great memories!

Bernie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.