1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Let's see if I understand
how the world works lately...

If you smoke three packs of cigarettes a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners, you blame television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to understand the world anymore.

So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer, I want all of you to blame Bill Gates... okay?

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

you got it...

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

rb7632 wrote:
Let's see if I understand
how the world works lately...

If you smoke three packs of cigarettes a day for 40 years and die of lung cancer, your family blames the tobacco company.

If your neighbor crashes into a tree while driving home drunk, he blames the bartender.

If your grandchildren are brats without manners, you blame television.

If your friend is shot by a deranged madman, you blame the gun manufacturer.

And if a crazed person breaks into the cockpit and tries to kill the pilot at 35,000 feet, and the passengers kill him instead, the mother of the crazed deceased blames the airline.

I must have lived too long to understand the world anymore.

So, if I die while my old, wrinkled butt is parked in front of this computer, I want all of you to blame Bill Gates... okay?

That is all so sadly true

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

good read. problem is it's not a joke. Too many lawsuits happening like that. :(

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

That's is alot of whats wrong with America now days. With everybody sue happy, the cost of everything goes up.

McDonald's coffee is more expensive because someone dump a cup in their lap. Burger King was a pickle on a lip.

I don't know what the answer is anymore.

Perhaps we, and I mean the remainder of America, should start a class action lawsuit against the lawyers for making our lives impossible. :baffled:

·
Administrator
26,563 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
Perhaps we, and I mean the remainder of America, should start a class action lawsuit against the lawyers for making our lives impossible. :baffled:
That's a great idea but who you gonna get to file the suit?:baffled:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.