·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

from yahoo.

Obama to tackle foreign, domestic matters

DUH!

that pretty much covers everything, doesnt it?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Oh, I dunno...might be a breath of fresh air...compared to his predecessor...who tackled precisely...uh...nothing? With the lowest citizen approval ratings since ...who?...Jimmy Carter, maybe??? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Oh, I dunno...might be a breath of fresh air...compared to his predecessor...who tackled precisely...uh...nothing? With the lowest citizen approval ratings since ...who?...Jimmy Carter, maybe??? :baffled:
Yeah, he should have just ignored the tough issues for 8 years like Clinton did. Leave all of the tough foreign policy issues for the next guy. Let the public blame him.:gunhead:

But don't worry, your candidate is gonna fix everything. Take a look.:cheeky1:

http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/conservative-satire/hope-and-change-fulfilled-2/

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

SB in SC wrote:
FenderHead wrote:
Yeah, he should have just ignored the tough issues for 8 years like Clinton did. Leave all of the tough foreign policy issues for the next guy. Let the public blame him.:gunhead:

But don't worry, your candidate is gonna fix everything. Take a look.:cheeky1:

http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/conservative-satire/hope-and-change-fulfilled-2/

Going to be hard for this media-darling to live up to the hype me-thinks:coollep:

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

LilJack wrote:
Going to be hard for this media-darling to live up to the hype me-thinks:coollep:

I totally agree. There may be some that think he can wave a magic wand and make all of the problems disappear. If these dreamers think that will happen their disappointment may turn to anger.

I hope everyone realizes this mess didn't happen overnight and won't be fixed overnight.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Yep. That little video is poking fun, but that interview is an ACTUAL interview, not doctored. There are those that think like that and are going to be sadly dissappointed, like y'all said.

Oh well. At least it will be "historical" no matter what.:)

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

hold the phone pholks, my comment was on a stupid headline, not a political comment.

whoah...

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
hold the phone pholks, my comment was on a stupid headline, not a political comment.

whoah...
Ya', I guess I hijacked your thread, sorry :(...but...can we really expect to use the word "Obama"...anywhere...and NOT invoke political commentary??? (even in the Fun Forum?) :baffled:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
With the lowest citizen approval ratings since ...who?...Jimmy Carter, maybe??? :baffled:
Hmmm, what was the citizen approval rating of Congress at last check and who has been in control of the House and Senate? And the bright citizens of the USelected more of them this time. :gunhead::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life left here.:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
imported post

Isn't this going to be a fun 4 years........
Hey Scotty made that 2................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.