Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

Kawasaki Concours, or Triumph Rocket 3 or Honda ST 1300

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

I was thinking about a Victory Vision Tour but then the reality of money set in and I woke up to my wing.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

That's easy for me..........

I'd ride "BABY"......:action: :action:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

"BABY", loaded to go to the mountains for a 4 day weekend...she's a 'sweet' ride. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Blue Winger.. whenI saw you avatar it made me smile, now I have seen that picture of your bike loaded, it is a full blooded belly laugh!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:If that was for a 4 day weekend, what happens for a two week tour!!!!:?:shock::shock::D

If there weren't Goldwings and thus presumably Valks, mine would have to be, something similar to Blue Wingers, or else a large tourer, maybe a Pan Eurowith a trailer? So hard, because since 1978 and my first one, I find it hard to envisage a world without Wings. :?:?:(

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Blue Winger.. whenI saw you avatar it made me smile, now I have seen that picture of your bike loaded, it is a full blooded belly laugh!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:If that was for a 4 day weekend, what happens for a two week tour!!!!:?:shock::shock::D

If there weren't Goldwings and thus presumably Valks, mine would have to be, something similar to Blue Wingers, or else a large tourer, maybe a Pan Eurowith a trailer? So hard, because since 1978 and my first one, I find it hard to envisage a world without Wings. :?:?:(
Pete, it wasn't untilI posted that picture of BABY that I noticed that my avatar DOES have a resemblance :shock::dude:...when we travel on BABY, my clothes go in the left saddlebag.....Wild Wing Lady's clothes, makeup, extra jackets, rain gear and the proverbial "kitchen sink" goes else where (but don't tell WWL I said that...oops, she reads this too...ut-oh, heap big trouble in camp tonight ! :cheeky1:) plus we have to have room to bring home souvenirs and if we go for a week or longer, WHEW !!, well, wehave to ship souvenirs home via UPS. :D

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
imported post

Gonna need some serious weight on the front, I can see doing the ride on a perpetual wheelie.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Think I might re dub Blue Winger...... either Multi Storey, or Leaning Tower of Pizza!!!

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Probably still be driving my Silverado, doesn't quite compare to my wing but .....:action:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,842 Posts
imported post

If I couldn't have a bike, I guess my old '74 454ci Suburban would still be a good touring beast. 9 mpg uphill/dnhill/tailwind :X

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
imported post

i guess that i would be on my Garage Queen more.. i hope the pic turns out.... it is a vtx 1800

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

I'd ride my current Shadow Spirit 1100 and I would probably also have a ST1100 or maybe a Yamaha venture or something with a lot of luggage carrying capabilities.
:cool:

Jen :action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ScooterTramp wrote:
redeyes88 wrote:
Just wondering what everyone would be riding if there never was a Goldwing?

Maybe I'd be riding a Har.......naaaa...maybe a Bmw or ....can't imagine....:?
Boss Hog
Boss Hoss?..... what a beast!!!!:shock::)

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
imported post

Yeah.........but what a beast. It is one of the (many) reasons I have to look in the mirror, every day, to remind myself how old I am. I am suppose to be mature, an 'adult' not given to such things.

Unfortunately, sometimes, the evil me wins. Hence the GoldWing. The GW is a beasty in it's own right. That is one of the things that attracted me to it. But....if there was no GoldWing? The Boss Hog would have sucked me right in.

One could make the argument, that GW saved me (and Mama) from myself.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
imported post

1972 kawasaki h1. what a bike fast as anything. hauled both my sons on it when they were little. had some fun times on it. :action:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.