115 Posts
imported post

"Yep. All you have to do to start it is swipe your AARP card."

OK, That got a chuckle out of me.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

If half the things they say about me were true.... okay half are true, but I will never say which half

or was it the things they say about me when I am with my goldwing friends.... I can never remember

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

All looks like good clean fun to me.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

I thought this was pretty funny...

I heard the GW's were going with the new anal recognition option. You sit on the seat, and the x-ray scanner reads your "eye" for positive ID.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
imported post

Mostly though, it seems just like good natured ribbing. A bit of brand "bench racing".

·
Premium Member
12,853 Posts
imported post

Looks all in good fun to me as well . I think they get a hard rap over here too . Heck lets all gather round and hold hands while we sing Kumbyah:cheeky1:. Woulndt that make the world a better place ?

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

OnaWingandaPrayer wrote:
Looks all in good fun to me as well . I think they get a hard rap over here too . Heck lets all gather round and hold hands while we sing Kumbyah:cheeky1:. Woulndt that make the world a better place ?
As long as they shut their HD's off.......I can't sing that loud!!:cooldevil::cooldevil:

Most of those guys seem pretty cool on their ribbing.....maybe one or two gets a little over the top.....no one on this forum would be that way:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

"I heard Harley's going keyless also.

But instead of an AARP card, you have to swipe your HD credit card. "

LOL

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

All this jabbing and cheerleading for your brand is bred into us. Sports team support is very similar. If you have a 'winner' you cheer for, you have others you want to perceive as less than winners.

None of the Brand/Model/Size/Color/Tires/Oil/Waving/Clubs/Gangs/Races/Nationalism/slurs/weight/height/gender/hair color escapades are any different than Sports we were bred to cheer for or against based on our own specific positions.

It's in everyone's nature to do this, either for fun or serious. That is all it is, so what I find odd is all the people who don't seem to understand this principle.

I like the whiners who don't get it, the best. :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

Yeah all in good fun....who cares if their decibel levels are higher than their intellect!
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Xtracho wrote:
Yeah all in good fun....who cares if their decibel levels are higher than their intellect!
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
huh? :D

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

I use the same joke..... modified.... when I talk to 'Bama fans too! GO DAWGS! :dude:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Exactly!

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

AndyB wrote:
I thought this was pretty funny...

I heard the GW's were going with the new anal recognition option. You sit on the seat, and the x-ray scanner reads your "eye" for positive ID.
I got that system aftermarket for my Aspy.... had to return it though....the hair kept on preventing the scanner from getting a positive read! :action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
All this jabbing and cheerleading for your brand is bred into us. Sports team support is very similar. If you have a 'winner' you cheer for, you have others you want to perceive as less than winners. None of the Brand/Model/Size/Color/Tires/Oil/Waving/Clubs/Gangs/Races/Nationalism/slurs/weight/height/gender/hair color escapades are any different than Sports we were bred to cheer for or against based on our own specific positions. It's in everyone's nature to do this, either for fun or serious. That is all it is, so what I find odd is all the people who don't seem to understand this principle. I like the whiners who don't get it, the best. :cooldevil:
hell what do i know i'm a cubs fan:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: let you know maybe next year:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::action::waving: lord knows we never get ridiculed. where is that iraqi ram:cooldevil::D:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Xtracho wrote:
I use the same joke..... modified.... when I talk to 'Bama fans too! GO DAWGS! :dude:
and this is coming from a team that has a mascot that goes out in the middle of the field and licks his.............:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

But he did bitea Auburn player, so he can't be all that bad, I hope they washed his mouth good after that:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,200 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
Xtracho wrote:
and this is coming from a team that has a mascot that goes out in the middle of the field and licks his.............:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

But he did bitea Auburn player, so he can't be all that bad, I hope they washed his mouth good after that:D:D
Hey....he only licks it when he has too. :D

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

A HD Credit Card? Its probably at 400% interest and available to anyone, even the homeless are APPROVED.:dude:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.