Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i have a 1982 1100 aspencade.the part number(napa fs130sb)that was for 94 geo1.0

is wrong the base on the new switch is to small is there another year or napa number

NEED HELP:?:?:?:?

ALAN

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

yes took that part number.had to order it from factory should be in about 4 days.also found another one for a 81-84 nissan looks like oem.also about 4 days.:clapper:

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
imported post

The only one from a Geo that works is for the 92-94 model. Newer years went with a smaller thread.

I won't get into part numbers lots of info on the site. I put the Geo one in my 77 & works fine, but I am wiring it in via a relay.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
imported post

Don't buy one from Saber Cycle, you will be wasting your money. How do I know? The reasons have been written up several times on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1982 Goldwing 1100 Interstate
140 Posts
imported post

I agree with IPegasus. If you buy from Saber Cycle, you'll kick yourself later... I bought the same switch from them. Never worked right and they blamed me. Only got my money back by continued threats.... even after I sent them back the piece of garbage.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

getting one from local napa store hope it works.got rad.hose from napa it works good cut it and made top and bottom hoses.price was cheap:D

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
imported post

I went looking for a switch today at a local parts store and NAPA neither had the switch so I made a trip to the local auto salvage and got one out of a 93 Geo Metro with the connector for $5.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.