Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
Joined
·
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

PALM SPRINGS-- The desert may have some new contenders for the "dumbest criminal" award: Cops say two men driving a stolen car were caught after stopping to ask police for directions.

In the early morninghours of Monday,two men were driving a gold Honda Accord in the area of Ava Court and Isabella Way near the Palm Springs International Airport, when they stopped to ask police for directions, according to Officer Rhonda Long of Palm Springs Police Department.

When the police officer ran the license plate of the car, it returned stolen out of Riverside, about60 miles west of Palm Springs,said Long.

The driver of the vehicle, 20-year-old Cherry Valley resident Brentyn Mitchell, was booked into jail on $25,000 bail oncharges ofpossession of the stolen vehicle and violation of probation, according to jail records.

Mitchell's passenger, 21-year-old Banning resident Jaron Hopkins, was charged with providing false information to police, receiving stolen property and violating parole, jail records indicated. He was also being held in lieu of $25,000 bail.
 

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
imported post

That would never happen to me. i keep my garmin gps in my pocket and fire it up when I steal cars. i just hit the "Home" button and it gets me back home with out asking the cops how to get there. Duhhhhh everyone knows this.......
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,919 Posts
imported post

x 2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
110 Posts
imported post

the worrying bit is that people likes this also have the power to vote.:?:cheesygrin:



I think there ought to be some sort of IQ test which you have to pass before you are allowed to vote. Alan Y
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,919 Posts
imported post

alany wrote:
. . . . . .there ought to be some sort of IQ test which you have to pass before you are allowed to vote. . . . .
Agreed. How do you think WE feel? We are a Democratic society, with a socialist in the White House . . . . . :shock:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,910 Posts
imported post

Wingnumberone wrote:
alany wrote:
. . . . . .there ought to be some sort of IQ test which you have to pass before you are allowed to vote. . . . .
Agreed. How do you think WE feel? We are a Democratic society, with a socialist in the White House . . . . . :shock:
Actually, approximately half of us feel this way...the OTHER half voted FOR the socialist. Of course, one half is slightly larger in number...but it mostly depends upon WHO actually gets out and VOTES!!!

In a way, it is sad to have a 2-party system that is this evenly divided. We could sure use a good, honest solution to this conundrum... and remember, that socialist doesn't have anywhere NEAR the power he seems to be given credit (or blame) for...IT IS THOSE SPOILED BRATS CALLED CONGRESS!!! Our token socialist is mostly a figurehead, on the order of Great Britain's Royalty, only with SOME degree of power over national emergencies and our Military, but the funding must still come from Congress. :?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,735 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Wingnumberone wrote:
alany wrote:
. . . . . .there ought to be some sort of IQ test which you have to pass before you are allowed to vote. . . . .
Agreed. How do you think WE feel? We are a Democratic society, with a socialist in the White House . . . . . :shock:
Actually, approximately half of us feel this way...the OTHER half voted FOR the socialist. Of course, one half is slightly larger in number...but it mostly depends upon WHO actually gets out and VOTES!!!

In a way, it is sad to have a 2-party system that is this evenly divided. We could sure use a good, honest solution to this conundrum... and remember, that socialist doesn't have anywhere NEAR the power he seems to be given credit (or blame) for...IT IS THOSE SPOILED BRATS CALLED CONGRESS!!! Our token socialist is mostly a figurehead, on the order of Great Britain's Royalty, only with SOME degree of power over national emergencies and our Military, but the funding must still come from Congress. :?
I agree, nuff said from me about that. I remember a news story that was in Ohio where a guy went into a store to get some booze, the clerk carded him and after the guy gave the clerk his ID, the guy held up the place, took the money and some booze and left. The only thing he forgot to take was his ID. :ROFL: Some people.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top