Discussion Starter #1

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
58,479 Posts
I fall asleep so fast, it don't matter what pillow is behind me :)

I don't use divans, so in that regard, a throw pillow is useless.

what I do use, is a pillow case full of beads.....
very useful, in the recliner it is perfect to hold my head up while typing on the laptop.

when reading my Kindle, it is used to prop up my right hand, so I am not having to rest my elbow and hold my hand up in the air.....
makes a perfect grabber for when my reading hand 'falls asleep', the Kindle just plops onto that bead bag/pillow.

·
Premium Member
3,657 Posts

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the info. The sequin pillow idea is nice to put the picture under it, but with people handling it and messing with the sequins it would be dirty in time. This pillow has a hidden Goldwing. :smile2:

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The search for the Goldwing shape pillow has come to an end, there's a seller on Ebay in the states and also has a shop who makes them special for you. While she makes them of pets I am going to contact her about making the pillow. :)

·
Administrator
58,479 Posts
The search for the Goldwing shape pillow has come to an end, there's a seller on Ebay in the states and also has a shop who makes them special for you. While she makes them of pets I am going to contact her about making the pillow. :)
on Facebook, I saw where a lady was making pillow cases with any Image that you wanted to put on them..... wasn't thinking to order any, so did not keep the link.

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just placed the order for the Goldwing shaped pillow, it cost almost $50.00 for a one of a kind pillow and not like the square ones I have found on other sites. :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Perhaps sadly, the phrase "I have been thinking about novel throw pillows..." is likely never to cross my lips. ;)

But with that being said, I can't vouch for the value of much else I say either, and I think about all kinds of crazy things, especially when I'm in the middle of a ten-hour ride. Some of it fit to share, some if it not so much.

I hope that you enjoy your pillow.

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The idea about the Goldwing shape pillow came from a dream I had when I was shopping for a throw pillow for a chair I intend to buy. There were throw pillows in playpens in the store I was in and I began to pick through them and digging through them and tossing the others on top of the pile, I reached down and grabbed one and it squeaked, tugging on it to free it required both hands and I pulled out an adorable F6B Goldwing pillow and the other shopper picking through the playpens see the one I have and all eyes focused on the pillow. There's more of them keep digging I told the other shoppers, this ones mine. :)

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sometimes I wonder where I get these ideas from, too much on line shopping and trying to get my apartment decorated so that when visitors come by there's more than 2 chairs to sit on. When I first moved in to the apartment I only had a bed, a few things for cooking, clothes and boxes of stuff. Now I have a decent table and chairs, desk and chair, and the last area for sitting and reading so far there's a small restored table there. I found 2 nice chairs at walmart.com and I'm debating which one I'd like to buy.

·
Magic Moderator
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She did a very nice job in making the pudgy pillow, it turned out very nice and while spending almost $50.00 for a throw pillow is rather high, not too many are going to want one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts