Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Interesting things you find out when you have sons...

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a4-year old Boy.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool, you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15. VCRs do not eject 'PB & J' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18. You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The fire department in Austin, TX, has a 5-minute response time.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

25. 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
imported post

I can't believe all that smoke. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
imported post

LUV2WING wrote:
I can't believe all that smoke. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
:coollep::2finger::2finger::2finger::2finger::2finger::2finger::2finger::2finger::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

number 8 also make a toad catch fire if you sprinkle both on said toad ;)

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
imported post

Any particular Dot # on the brake fluid??????????

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

Foodman wrote:
Any particular Dot # on the brake fluid??????????
dot 3.....................shhhhhhhhh

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
imported post

Watching a slug dissolve after pouring salt on them. :waving:

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

Love it:D:Dbut I hope you keep those boys away from that great BLUE ( the fastest colour) wing of yours :action:

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

I should also add,

Wearing a Batman cape doesn't mean you can fly

Putting the hamster in the WC "to see if it swims" is not a good idea (It lived, just)

Oh and where can I get Clorox in the UK

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

koxx4 wrote:
I should also add,

Putting the hamster in the WC "to see if it swims" is not a good idea (It lived, just)

Ordinary Laundry bleach

·
Premium Member
62,959 Posts
imported post

Peeling the paper off old cigarette butts makes great pipe tobacco........

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

My daughter thinks I've lost my mind.:baffled:

I was thinking about trying the brake fluid and Clorox when I got to #25.:(

Needless to say, I was laughing so loud she came running to check on me.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

If you hold a firecracker when it expoldes you might lose a fingernail or two. :shock:

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

koxx4 wrote:
I should also add,

No need for Clorox, get some of the stuff you use to "shock" a swimming pool.....you get flames with the smoke, and a loud bang!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

nightwizard40 wrote:
koxx4 wrote:
I should also add,

No need for Clorox, get some of the stuff you use to "shock" a swimming pool.....you get flames with the smoke, and a loud bang!!:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
The voice of experience?

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Clorox and Ammonia make a lot of Smoke Also,but do not breathe it, it is TOXIC, and Kids,,,, NEVER NEVER Try this, my Brother-in-Law burned his lungs by mixing the two together to clean something. He didn't know it would react that way!

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Foodman wrote:
Peeling the paper off old cigarette butts makes great pipe tobacco........
not with British cigarrettes it doesn't!!:(

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

In raising two sons of my own, plus having two grandsons by these two sons of mine, I have seen more than a few of these items preformed in my home and have heard the tales of some in their homes.....

My mother used to say that the six foot invisible rabbit from one of the old James Stewart movies, named Harvey, lived in her home....When one of my 5 brothers, myself or our one sister done any thing that went very wrong.....No body knew nothing, so Harvey did it....One day years ago, I thought I would be rather funny and I asked my mother how Harvey was doing.....Without batting an eyelash she replied "He's doing great, I heard he moved in with you" ..Never mess with a mother that has raised 7 children.......

Fact: We were having a hazardous waste training class years ago when we found out that a lot of house fires are caused by storing household chemicals, bleach, pool chemicals,in the garage along with automotive chemicals on the same shelves :shock:....Small can of brake fluid with a leak into bag of pool chemicals....bad news.!!!!!

Claude.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.